My sister passed away this evening

by smiddy3 37 Replies latest social family

• zeb
    zeb

My condolences and I hope the fine memories you have of your sister are a comfort for you.

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

Much love sent your way smiddy 💛

• Ding
    Ding

Very sorry...

• AlwaysBusy
    AlwaysBusy

I am so sorry for your loss, and losing a sister is a big loss. I've lost 5 sisters so I understand your pain. The pain lightens with time, and there will be many joyful days ahead. My condolences and hugs to you.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

I thank you all for your kind words and condolences for my loss and to tell you the truth its like a weight that has been lifted off my shoulders now that she has passed.

Up until that time grief would come over in waves worrying about her condition ,her pain,her suffering ,and my emotions would flow.

I know that she is no more in pain and suffering and that it all happened in such a short time 2 months was probably a blessing in disguise .

Once again thank you all for your kind words and thoughts.

smiddy

• jhine
  • JustHuman14
    JustHuman14

Keep the good moments that you had with her. Unfortunately this is life, we need to carry on, many times without the people we love.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

💙 smiddy3 your sister would be pleased that you shared her story with us here on this forum. You were a good brother to her.

I'm going to make it a point to call my older sis tomorrow just to tell her I 💙 her.

My condolences on your loss.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit