Anti-atheism

by drwtsn32 10 Replies latest jw friends

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    Appearance of design is at times startling, but think of how a rock will, after a while at the bottom of a fast flowing stream,

Yep. Snowflakes also have the appearance of design, but they are a result of a very simple process. Evolution is a simple process... repeated over and over again... over a span of millions and millions of years.

(you want to know about the clitoris of the spotted hyena?)

Do tell.

Faced with a choice of adapt or die, it adapts.

I wonder how long the WTS will be able to fight radiometric dating when it comes to dating homo sapiens. At least the WTS doesn't teach the earth is only 6000 years old, but they teach teach it about mankind. (If you want even more laughs, check that Answers in Genesis site for their proofs that the earth is only 6000 years old.)

the standard tired arguments that if you are an atheist you don't have a moral code.

I've always hated statements like that. Sure, a belief in god and the threat of punishment will force a number people to follow some moral code, but you do not need a god to define morality. Why do I need a god to tell me that killing someone is wrong? Or stealing?

Very good comments Abaddon.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit