The Holy Spirit... and DOES God Speak to Us?

by AGuest 128 Replies latest watchtower bible

• AGuest
    AGuest

May you all have peace.

Last night when I went to bed, my heart was quite heavy: there were things on it, in it, thereon... whatever... that I could not reconcile: I know what I have HEARD from my Lord - how do I get others who love him to grasp that such a thing is possible, to understand that they do not have to take MY word for it, but can ask HIM, for I am nothing more than a good-for-nothing-slave... and have "sold" myself into the "service" of the One who "bought" me... so that it is HIS will that I MUST obey... whether earthling man hears... or refrain?

This is not new "fight" with me, let me tell you: I know EXACTLY how Jeremiah felt, for I cannot count the times my heart has felt the SAME thing. You think, "Hey, this is the Son of God speaking, telling ME to speak; surely, they'll understand that... and WANT that." But just as Jeremiah, who felt "tricked" (he truly thought folks would receive him, and was QUITE surprised when they didn't)... I, too, understand the "burning" inside that will not LET us keep silent... the "zeal" that burns us up! So, we press on... in spite of those who wish us to be silent... who chide us as thinking more of ourselves than necessary, when in truth, we, like Amos, can only say, "I was NOT a prophet nor the son of a prophet, but JAH (or in my case, Christ) called me,"... for whatever HIS reasons were. Who am I to disobey?"

Anyway... now that I got that out...

This morning, sometime before 3am, my Lord came to me and spoke to me. I know the approximate time because I ALWAYS look at the clock when it's over, and when it's over, I wake up. That is not to say that this is how he always comes, but it is one of his ways. Most times, it is during "normal" hours. But many times it is in this way. For those of you who lack the FAITH to RECEIVE this, I am directed by my Lord to refer you to the INSPIRED words recorded at Job, Chapter 33, verses 12-18, which my Lord also now directs me to explain to you:

Job... could not understand why God... didn't ANSWER him. But my Father's response to Job, through young Elihu, when Job complained that God was not responding to his requests for an explanation, was:

"Look! In THIS case, you have NOT been in the right... For God is MUCH more than MORTAL man. Why is it against HIM that you contended because all YOUR words He does not answer? For God speaks... once... and TWICE... though one does not REGARD it... IN A DREAM, a VISION OF THE NIGHT, When deep sleep falls upon men during the slumbers upon the bed... It is THEN that He UNCOVERS the ear of men and on EXHORTATION to them He puts His seal to turn aside a man from HIS deed, and that he may cover pride itself from an able-bodied man."

The verse goes on the say that such a man is reproved so that his soul is held back from the pit and his life from passing away. And do some extent, this is what occurred with me. On most occasions, when my Lord appears to me, it is not with a reproach, and even this time it was not reproachful, but quite tender and loving. It occurred this way:

I felt a strong presence and onced I acknowledged it (spirits don't frighten me... any more...), heard a voice saying, "I am here, child. The Father has sent me, that I may comfort you, for your heart grieves." (Please note, there was another matter besides the instant one also upon my heart, which one was also "handled", praise JAH!). Anyway, as soon as I heard the word "comfort", I ASKED: "Are you the 'Comforter'?" And the response was, "I am the Holy Spirit." Okkaaaayyyyy. Well, here was my "golden" opportunity, right? So I asked: "Yes, but who ARE you?" By that, I meant "are you the FATHER... or are you the Son?" because of recent discussion. I heard the following:

"I am the Christ."

which is what I usually hear when I ask for confirmation of whose presence I am "in".

So, okay... I now have "someone" who has identified himself as "the Holy Spirit," AND as "the Christ." But... I wasn't satisfied because some valid questions had been raised over the last couple of days... questions which almost caused ME... some doubt. And this is what got me "reproved".

You see, I KNOW what my Lord has told me... and shown me. But... I just didn't want to "fight" anymore, and came SO close to just saying, "Fine. Have it your way... it is as you say," JUST so I could be left alone and move on: I have work to do and time is passing. So, I went to bed in quite an agonized state: how do I stand firm? How do I remain loyal to my Lord and what HE says, in the face of great opposition? WHY?! Oh, yes, there are times when I grow tired, I promise you. I get tired, but, praise JAH... I have not yet given UP... or given out.

And it is because just when I am beginning to weaken... and as a result, just when I am TERRIFIED that I will lose my integrity and "throw in the towel"... my Lord comes to me... and STRENGTHENS ME! Just as he did early this morning, praise JAH!

That which was on heart... weighing it down... was ANSWERED... finally and completely... at least, for me. I am no longer concerned with where any others' faith is on this matter - it is not my concern. How do I know this? The conversation continued when I asked my Lord:

"But what about the Father?" Is He, too, the Holy Spirit?"

And my Lord answered, "I am the Holy Spirit, by means of the spirit of my Father and your Father. That One sent me before Israel, as a spirit unglorified, for my glory exists... in the heavens. He then sent me before Israel, as a man... first unglorifed, then glorified. Finally, He has sent me... as a spirit, GLORIFIED, for I now exist in the heavens, in the kingdom, where I was before the seed was thrown down."

Okay! So, now I get it. But, of course, rather than just saying, "Yes, Lord" and letting my heart rest... I had to inquire further. So, I asked:

"Master, why is it that others who claim to love you SO much do not grasp what it is that you tell me, do not receive it as coming from you, so that I am thought to be in opposition to you, when in truth, you have made me your servant so that I speak as you say?"

And his reply was... "Because their hearts are small... and hard. For Israel is yet a hard-hearted people. I cannot write my law on their hearts for there is no space, nor is there a softening so as to receive my words. Rather than soften their hearts so as to let me write upon them, they trust in themselves that they are righteous. Rather than listen to me, they listen instead to Moses and the Prophets, whose words they yet do not understand. They do not understand them because they DO NOT WANT TO COME TO ME. They wish, instead, to live by the Law, although they say different. And so it will be with them... judged as they judge... by the Law... until they receive ME. For it is only the Son who can set them free."

And I then asked, "But why me... why am I going through this?" And his demeanor changed... to one of great sadness, so that I was even more grieved than at the start. He response was, "Do you not know yet whose slave you are?" Of course, I IMMEDIATELY felt remorse, and more grief, because, yes, of COURSE, I knew... and I had been through this before - what was the big deal this time - to which he said, "Did I not tell you that it was a TORTURE stake that you would carry? I promised you nothing more, save life everlasting. And you understood this, just as you understand it now. Gird yourself then, and continue following me."

I IMMEDIATELY got my "spirit" together... for he had spoken truth to me: this is not a "rose garden" by NO means, although people tend to think that it is. They fail to heed the account(s) of the various Prophets, AND my Lord, what THEY suffered at the hands of Israel... who thought themselves right... and righteous... so that anyone sent to them was REJECTED... even killed... including the Son of God himself! And not much has changed, even in THIS generation. I remembered! WHO I am... and WHAT I am... and my heart leapt: "Bring it on, Israel, for my Lord LIVES: he is ALIVE... and he SPEAKS! What can you do to me? I speak the truth to you, just I have heard it and received it FROM the Truth, the Son of God, my Lord and His Christ, JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH!

Thus, what I am told in the darkness... such as I was around 3am this morning, as well as on many other occasions... I will say... IN THE LIGHT. And what I hear whispered... such as I did around 3am this morning, as well as on many OTHER times... I will preach... FROM THE HOUSETOPS. Without FEAR... and without GRIEF.

Matthew 10:27

For I will not let a hard-hearted, stiff-necked nation turn MY head away from my Lord. Because to time indefinite and forever... MY face... is toward HIM... just as HIS... is toward the Father's.

So be it.

One last thing: I also inquired of those who are NOT hard-hearted... whose hearts are NOT small and whose necks are NOT stiff. "What of them," I asked. And yes, I named names.

The word of my Lord to ME is that I am not to concern myself over such ones any longer. They are HIS sheep... and he will "finish" their training. Because of their FAITH... they will not abandoned, nor will they be left by him at all. In his due time, and as THEY are ready... they, too, will come to hear him... if they do not already. For I am NOT their mediator... but their servant. And I have completed my task with regard to them. I have done just as commanded of me, which was to say to them:

"I have found the Messiah! And he LIVES! Kiss... HIM!"

I, myself, SJ, have spoken it to you and related it to you, just as it occurred and just as I received it from my Lord, JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH, the Son and Christ of the Most Holy One of Israel, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, whose name IS... JAH... of Armies.

To all who would receive it in the spirit of love with which I have greeted you, I bid you peace.

A servant to the Household of God, Israel, and all those who go with them, by means of an anointing with God's holy spirit, resulting in an adoption as a son of God and a commission as slave of Christ... to time indefinite...

SJ

• onacruse
    onacruse

AGuest, I've never had an experience such as you describe, and I hope I never do. I'd much prefer a straight-up, unambiguous conversation with a person about whom I had no doubts re: their identity.

Peace and love to you, as well.

Craig

• DJ
    DJ

Aguest,

Below are some of the things which the voice that you say is the Christ's. May I remind you that Jesus did teach us that many would come in his name and say "I am the Christ". We need to remember to test the inspired utterances!!!! Please heed that. I do not do this to hurt you Shelby but let God be true and every man a liar. You are stumbling many with these false teachings.

Aguest said:

* Jesus is a hymen.
    * The holy spirit is semen.
    * Jesus Christ's Human Body was SINFUL, it was born in sin.
    * Jesus Christ was a sick man, He had leprosy.
    * All Christians will become gods in the same way that Jesus is a god.
    * The Holy Spirit is Jesus.
    * The holy spirit [no capital letters] is God's power, God's blood, and God's semen.
    * Adam's body was created SINFUL by God [God created sin].
    * Jesus is "a god".
    * Jesus was created.
    * Jesus did not make Heaven and Earth.
    * People who DO NOT believe in the True Jesus can be saved if they do enough good works!
    * People who believe in a FALSE CHRIST can be saved if they do enough good works!
    * There is no soul/spirit that leaves the body at death.
    * The Bible has been corrupted and perverted and is NOT God's Word!
    * The New Testament (except for Revelation) was NEVER Inspired by God!

Aguest,

I strongly suggest to you that you read your bible and stop listening to voices which contradict! You are being deceived by the voice that made you leave the JOHN 1:1 thread because it was about to be exposed. Go back and read it! You say that the voice suggests that you don't....WHY????? Undisfellowshipped gave you scriptures to show that your "voice" is wrong. My Lord would never expect you to run from being exposed. Test it! He taught us to test the inspired utterances.In Galations it says that if even an angel out of HEAVEN preaches to you another gospel, let him be accursed!!! You must remember too, that "Hymen" was a false god. Have you considered the notion that our Lord would never "feed" that nonsense to his children. You accuse us of hard hearts. Maybe so but don't forget to look at your own as well. You are still believing that you are a member of the 144,000 . Remember back to what Group you belonged to when you were taught that too! I plead with you to stop and heed His voice in the word. You are open prey to any number of falsehoods if you disregard the truths in the bible as a base to test these voices. God does not lie or contradict himself but the wt does and they listen to these voices as well. The true God's voice is small and still in your soul. You will know when you hear it. I don't know what else to say to you except TEST them! Please. dj

• KGB
    KGB

DJ

Good work dear, keep it up. The Lord loves you and so do I....

• funkyderek
    funkyderek
    This is not new "fight" with me, let me tell you: I know EXACTLY how Jeremiah felt, for I cannot count the times my heart has felt the SAME thing. You think, "Hey, this is the Son of God speaking, telling ME to speak; surely, they'll understand that... and WANT that." But just as Jeremiah, who felt "tricked" (he truly thought folks would receive him, and was QUITE surprised when they didn't)... I, too, understand the "burning" inside that will not LET us keep silent... the "zeal" that burns us up! So, we press on... in spite of those who wish us to be silent... who chide us as thinking more of ourselves than necessary, when in truth, we, like Amos, can only say, "I was NOT a prophet nor the son of a prophet, but JAH (or in my case, Christ) called me,"... for whatever HIS reasons were. Who am I to disobey?"

The reason people don't believe you is because there's absolutely nothing to distinguish you from other people who believe they hear the voice of God but are actually completely mad. The fact that you seem surprised about it is baffling (especially after what happened with Robert Bryant).

Have you sought medical help on the basis that the voices you hear may just possibly be the result of a mental illness rather than the Voice of The Almighty Creator of the Universe talking directly to you? If the voices are real they won't disappear with medication, right?

• DJ
    DJ

HI KGB!!

I love you too, my brother. Please credit the poster named Undisfellowshipped for putting on all of his spiritual armor to defend against error. He is a strong brother in the Lord. love, dj

p.s. I will pm you later because I have some news for you.

• nowisee
    nowisee

funkyderek -

who is robert bryant?

i have to go but i'll check back later.

thanks, nowisee

• gumby
    gumby

Robert Bryant - another JW Murderer! Hundreds mourn a little-known family

zoom +

Crosses were placed outside the family home.
    McMINNVILLE, Ore. - When Robert Bryant moved his family to Oregon last summer, he left behind a painful dispute with relatives after his expulsion from their Jehovah's Witness congregation. His business was also faltering, and he was forced to declare bankruptcy.

The Associated Press 03/22/2002

Away from Northern California, he appeared to have found new hope, restarting his business, buying land and a home for his wife and four children.

"All those spoke of a future, but for whatever reason, that hope was gone on Feb. 23," the Rev. Bard Marshall said Thursday during a memorial service for the six family members, all of whom were found shot to death last week.

That night nearly a month ago, Bryant apparently shot his 37-year-old wife Janet and their children - 15-year-old Clayton, 12-year-old Ethan, 9-year-old Ashley and Alissa, 8 - before taking his own life. Their bodies were discovered 19 days later.

Investigators have not determined a motive.

The family had moved to Oregon after Bryant was shunned by members of their church in Shingle Springs, Calif., three years ago. For the Bryants, that meant leaving most of their family and clients from a landscaping business.

"Robert had questions about the doctrine he had been taught," Marshall said.

The Bryants reportedly attended church regularly after coming to Oregon but not at the Jehovahs Witness Kindom Hall.

They were not well-known in the prosperous town of nearly 24,000 in the heart of Oregon's vineyard country.

But hundreds of mourners went to Bethel Baptist Church on Thursday, showing how deeply the killings have affected the town

"We cannot know why this tragedy took place, and it was a tragedy," Marshall said. "We know for sure that there is a great deal of sympathy in the community for the family. Had Robert known how the people of the community care, this may never have happened.
    "Robert felt alone, and God did not create man to be alone."

Janet Bryant's sister, Sharon Roe, who like her brother-in-law is estranged from the Jehovah's Witnesses, attended the service with her husband and their children. They appeared to be the only relatives in attendance.

"If you are ever in depression or despair, please reach out for help. Never be ashamed to ask for help," Roe told mourners.

No one from Robert Bryant's side of the family was at the service.

"We're having a tough time with this," Lance Bryant, Robert Bryant's older brother, told The Oregonian by telephone. "We want to grieve in private. We just need to be here to comfort our family now and deal with this as best as we can."

Scott Macy, of Macy & Sons Funeral Directors in McMinnville, also told the newspaper that Lance Bryant told him he'd already arranged to have the family's cremated remains returned to California.

Bryant did not say whether the family would have a memorial service, Macy said.

Original Page

• Brummie
    Brummie
    AGuest, I've never had an experience such as you describe, and I hope I never do

hahaha I found that kinda funny.

brummie

• AGuest
    AGuest

Gumby... Robert killed himself after killing his family... because his JW family was going to take his children away from him... because he was disfellowshipped. His wife, Jannie, was under pressure from family in the Borg to return. They had cut off his livelihood... and he saw no way out. I had lost contact with Robert, and so didn't know how bad it was. He moved his family to Oregon to get away from the JW pressure and influence. As a result, they "ruined" him: his name... as well as his business. He couldn't take it.

Robert was not a murderer; Robert was a desperate man. He, too, was a victim. Perhaps you don't understand this... perhaps you do. There are several threads on this forum regarding this matter, and I would exhort you to read them before passing the judgment that you have.

DJ... I have responded to you in your original post on this subject. I have not returned to the John 1:1 thread... because I obey. If you do not understand that, I don't know what to tell you. But, decide for yourself, whether it is God I must obey, through Christ, or earthling man. As for UnDf'd, once he/she called my Lord a demon, there really was nothing more for me to say anyway. My mind will not be changed because I know... what I know. Perhaps you and others will know it, too, one day. Perhaps not. It is no longer my concern, as I stated. IF others wish to start another thread, I have no problem discussing anything that I have knowledge on based on what my Lord has given me. I will NOT, however... entertain that the Son of God, the Christ, is a demon, such as the word denotes a wicked spirit or false light. I am sorry, but I cannot.

May you all have peace.

A slave of Christ,

SJ

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit