Americans are so easy to bait ..

by Brummie 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Brummie
    Brummie

when it comes to discussing politics or sexuality, you cant resist getting in on the argument.

True or false?

and why say yea?

Brummie ( Of the America is in season class)

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Your poll is fundamentally flawed. Only people who can't resist topics like this will respond.

Except me.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses
    when it comes to discussing politics or sexuality, you cant resist getting in on the argument.

Politics? Don't know much about that. sexuality? Forgot what that is.

Now, what is the next topic for the evening?

BTW, what are you still doing up at this hour? Hmmm

• Robdar
    Robdar

( Of the America is in season class)

Whaaa?

It's hunting season on Americans? Brummie, you aren't supposed to hunt in a baited field!

Ever get the feeling that sometimes this forum has it's own version of a bar brawl?

Robyn

• onacruse
    onacruse

Robyn:

Ever get the feeling that sometimes this forum has it's own version of a bar brawl?

LOL...and in all those wonderful old Westerns movies I grew up watching, the brawls lasted for like 5 minutes, the bad guys got their arses kicked, and John Wayne rode off into the sunset with the beautiful heroine.

Craig

• Brummie
    Brummie

lol@ you peeps. I just wanted to be in fashion with the American trend on the board at the moment.

BTW, what are you still doing up at this hour? Hmmm

Baiting Americans, but its not working very well.

ha, the British are renowned for pub brawls, its easy to carry that culture over onto the net.

Brummie

• Brummie
    Brummie

lol @ craig

like 5 minutes, the bad guys got their arses kicked, and John Wayne rode off into the sunset with the beautiful heroine.

Just like JFK did when he saved England from the Nazi's lol

Brummie

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

Politics, or Sexuality? Sorry I was too busy having sex to notice.

• larc
    larc

Brummie,

Yes, we are easy to bait, but you can't tell us you are going to do it. We will just poke fun at you. You have to sneak up on us.

• Englishman
    Englishman

Yes, if you're going to bait people you need to become a master at it.

Englishman.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit