Here is what silly looks like

by Sour Grapes 36 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Exelder
    Exelder

From the age of 4 I was able to look up ANY scripture in the bible including the minor prophets (I still remember the sciptural reminder of a Haggai Sandwich....Zephania, Haggai, Zechariah ...Zechariah came "Z"econd...geddit?)

I doubt any little klds know their way round the bible now. They just tap into their phones and tablets.

Lazy. Lazy. Lazy ....and little respect for the bible, the supposed word of God.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

Hard to believe not to long ago I was counseled not to read from a computer print out when I done a bible reading.

• freddo
    freddo

Yes Joe, when I was standing in for the school overseer around 2010 it was a time of change and I counselled a brother that it was better to use the bible than his new fangled smartphone because the older ones listening would feel more comfortable hearing God's word read the way it had been for hundreds of years.

No doubt it's the other way round now!

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I remember when we were 'adminished™' not to look at scriptures on a tablet or have them printed off. We were told in no uncertain terms that this was not how true Xtians should study, read or anything else, come to that.

It seems that the micromanagement of the controlling overlords is going in a different direction. Ducktards!!

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

...and when their batteries die they shall be unable to find any scriptures. It will be a skill unknown to them. A whole religion dependent on lithium batteries.

• Exelder
    Exelder

....and what would they do when there is no power during The Great Tribulation lol

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Exelder
    ....and what would they do when there is no power during The Great Tribulation

..and in the elder's 'Go bag(TM)'......

Image result for phone power bank

• Tallon
    Tallon
    … A whole religion dependent on lithium batteries … Wasanelder Once

Lol … that is the most funniest thing I've read in quite a while.

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

....and what would they do when there is no power during The Great Tribulation lol

During one of my several stints on Jay Double You Talk under a pseudonym I made that observation. The silly cultists replied that Jehovah would see to it that batteries did not wear out or go dead, just the Jews sandals in the wilderness. Stupid idiots all of them!

• JTrottigy
    JTrottigy

@FedUpJW said, "During one of my several stints on Jay Double You Talk under a pseudonym."

That is why we have blacklisted your IP address. Now you cannot join with any made up name. And that is why we ask for your congregation when you try to join. So we can verify that you really are a true Jehovah's Witness.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit