Jehovah`s Witnesses and the Blood Doctrine / Kerry louderback Wood and her Thesis.

by smiddy3 8 Replies latest watchtower medical

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

I just thought I might bring this up again for the many new people that that have come to this site .

The subject : "The Tort of Misrepresentation Of Blood Transfusions by Jehovah`s Witnesses" by Kerry louderback Wood

Kerry Louderback Wood P.A.law firm 2005

If you are interested in the subject download it as I am useless in doing so.

• lastmanstanding
    lastmanstanding

http://ajwrb.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/blood-misrepresented-2005-kerry-louderback-wood-1.pdf

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Key word... "misrepresentation".

Once again, for the newbies lurkers and trolls...

...if you have to cheat to defend your beliefs, your beliefs don't deserve to be defended.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Thank you lastmanstanding for supplying the link,its astounding how many times the sin of omission and misrepresentation occur in just this one pamphlet on Blood printed by the WTB&TS

There outright deceit is nothing short of criminal

• Finally Left
    Finally Left

Thank you for sharing this. I have downloaded a copy on my computer. Their outright lies resulting in the death of so many is unforgivable. I am surprised there have not been lawsuits against the society for the misrepresentation. They really need to be exposed.

• Introvert 2
    Introvert 2

Thanks for posting S3, sub'd

• joey jojo
    joey jojo

My sister was only 7 when she woke up in her bed one night covered in her own blood. She had sneezed and started a massive bleed which had something to do with her adenoids.

Rushed to hospital, but because of her being a JW there was confusion and hesitation about how to go about treating her. The hospital staff were so confused they didn't even to attach her to a drip. She lost litres of blood.

She survived, but a registered nurse of 40 years experience later told us that she had turned grey and was as close to death as she had ever seen anyone that had gone on to survive.

This was in the early 80's, when parents could still make the call on medical treatment (or lack of) for their children. Fast forward to 2018 and my sister is no longer a JW and neither is my Mother.

When I think about the blood issue I think about kids that were influenced by their parents and, wanting to please them, said no to transfusions. Some died, some survived.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

AWAKE May 22 1994 "YOUTHS WHO PUT GOD FIRST" and shows the faces of 26 youths who died adhering to the "NO BLOOD" doctrine of Jehovah`s Witnesses and portrays them as martyrs .

"I am surprised there have not been lawsuits against the society for the misrepresentation". and for the omissions which is a form of lying contained in the pamphlet.

So am I, Finally Left, and especially so if any of the parents of any of these children and others who have lost a loved one due to this flawed doctrine has since learnt the truth about the truth. (TTATT)

This is an excellent article and should be mandatory reading for any Court / Hospital who has to deal with a similar situation .

Thanks for your replies so far I hope many more read it.

• jhine
    jhine

Reddit , very good .

Jan

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit