(This has been a recording)

-ianao

( ---(((so-and-so)))--- Me Too! class )

• nojw86
    nojw86

Haa haa hah thanks Dark Clouds. You might have given me something. nojw

• jurs
    jurs

Thanks for the list. It helps knowing tHAT OTHERS ARE GOING THROUGH THE SAME THING AND ITS NORMAL. I especially could relate to the lack of making decisions on my own and seeing everything in black or white. when i first came to this site ,I was kindof hoping that other ex JW's could point me in the right direction of the real "truth". i.e. another religion that really is the truth.. instead its helping me think for myself. Its nice to know that it can be hard for others as well..
    JURS

• anglise
    anglise

Great and very informative post JanG.
    So many of those symptoms listed I have ignored and put down to me being silly.
    I shall forward this post to others.
    Thanks

• cskyjw.sun
    cskyjw.sun

i also have the sexuality symptom

• ziddina
    ziddina

Rats!!! Though this is an EXCELLENT thread, I thought - from the title - that it was about the FLAWS in any attempts to use mind-control on other people...

In other words, effective ways for people to slip away from the dictatorial rule of rigid mind-control... Marking for further reading and future reference...

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

a lot to think about!!! i went thru a lot of those feeling and at this point i feel almost heald!!! but than again I had a bit of a breakdown this week cuz of the memorial... this was my first no show and some reason i started to feel guilt? thanks for the post

• dgp
    dgp

Marked

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit