What's The Worst Insult You've Ever Received?

by minimus 74 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

I think for me, it is if someone doesn't believe that what I say is sincere or honest. I find that insulting. What about you???

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

One time in high school a guy told me that he had heard that I had tried to commit suicide twice (wasn't true) then he said "third time's a charm". Nice

• Xena
    Xena

Someone once told me I dressed like a pioneer *sob*

• gumby
    gumby

When all the guys in the locker room pointed at me and said....."thats the littlest dinger I've ever seen before!

Not really...,

I just wanted to be one of the first to post on this and so I just made stuff up. (Damn....I'm too bored )

Gumby

• minimus
    minimus

Gumby, it's ok. Aren't you REALLY glad that you got that out of your system?

• Hamas
    Hamas

lol @ minmus reply.

I guess the worst insult I ever recieved was when somebody called me good looking.

• minimus
    minimus

Hamas, you don't understand humor, do you?

• Xena
    Xena

Gee Gumby and you weren't even the first...that kinds sucks huh???

If it makes you feel any better Dan beat me too

Plus minimus NEVER talks to ME.....*sigh* it must be the pioneer clothes...

• Hamas
  • plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

The worst insult I ever received was after posting some things about being an abuse survivor, a forum member said I was unfit to be a mother because I struggled to get out of an abusive marriage. Using trauma from my past and my children to hurl insults at me is the worst insult I ever got.

Prior to that, a looooooong time ago, before my teeth were repaired, someone made a wise crack about my broken front tooth.

They said I should keep my mouth closed when I smile so I don’t look stupid.

That really hurt my feelings and made me really self-conscious.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit