My New Little Emily Granddaughter

by Undecided 11 Replies latest jw friends

• Undecided
    Undecided

Hi All,

A while back I mentioned how sick little Emily was. She is fine now, she got over her croup and is a happy little girl. We kept her today so her mother could get some shopping done, she was so sweet.

Children are sure a blessing when things go right.
    PS: I still don't have the know how to size my pictures. I'm working on it though.
    Ken P.

• somebody
    somebody

Undecided,

I missed the post where you said your grandaughter was sick. It's sure good to hear she is better though. She is so beautiful!

peace,
    somebody

PS...I'm having the same problem trying to shrink pictures without distorting them. if you figure it out, lemme know your secret.

• think41self
    think41self

Ken,

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...what a cutie

So glad she's better. Can't wait to have grandkids myself! I hope the first one is a girl.

Thanks for sharing her with us

think41self

• Undecided
    Undecided

Hi Sombody,

I went back and reduced the size by opening the picture program ixlaArtist, clicked image at the top, then format and clicked on the down arrow untill the pixel count was what I wanted. It worked OK then. I guess most graphic programs has the ability to size the image.
    Anyway it worked for me this time.

Ken P.

• mommy
    mommy

Ken,
    She is adorableThank you, so much for sharing.
    wendy

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Undecided, it's decided. She's beautiful. Keep the camera rolling 24/7, it all goes to quick. Glad she is in good health now.

• Jang
    Jang

Happy Mothers Day and Happy Grandmothers Day ..... She is absolutely beautiful ..... must take after her grandmother eh?

JanG

• Uni girl
    Uni girl

My mother loves her grandchildren, they are her life....I'm so happy to hear some good news for a change and I am glad for your family that your granddaughter is well. She is sooooo beautiful.

Hope all goes well

• Prisca
    Prisca

awwwww, so cute!

Glad to hear some good news now and again; thanks for the smile!

• nojw86
    nojw86

Oooh I just saw "What a cutie Pititutti" Those cheeks must be kissed alot, bless her ...nojw

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit