RAYZORBLADE!!!!!!!!

by Jesika 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Jesika
    Jesika

I saw your post on the Dallas thread, I also wish you were close to us, especially me, I would give you the biggest hug EVER!!!

You have always been very supportive of me and I thank you for that. We don't know each other "very well", but you have been like the brother I have never had.

Hey, IF you can, join me in chat right now. I don't know how long I will be awake but I would love to chat with you for a bit before I finally turn in.

See ya there I hope.

Jes

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Oh ((((Jesika)))) - how sweet .

I'd join you in the chat, but I find the font there too small, and I have a hard time following it, I'm afraid.

I have sent you a PM (Private Message).

Thank you for your kind words. I may be the 'brother' you never had; you can be the little sister I did indeed, lost.

Have a good time tonight at the Blue Fish. Say "HI" to all of the Dallas crew. Would have LOVED to have met you all.

If I win the lottery, I'll see ya tomorrow .

• Jesika
    Jesika

(((((((((((ray))))))))))))))))

I will tell everyone hi for you and I am proud to be your sister!!! (only if that is ok with you).

Jes

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Sure Jesika, you can be my little sister. No problem with that request.

• Jesika
    Jesika

Hey bro,

I just tried to call you and got voice mail, so.....your turn, I left my # at home on your voice mail (sticking tounge out cause that's what sisters do lol).

Jes *of the proud to be ray's sis class*

• Jesika
    Jesika

Well, you have my # now, but I am going to bed. It is 5:41am and I haven't slept yet. GOD I hate insomnia!!!!!!!!!!

I have to rest up for the "meet up" to be sure I can be in my "prime" LOL.

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((RAY)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

LOVE YOU!!!!!!!

Jes

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

Okay, you two.....

I'm gettin' a little jealous of the bro-sis thingy goin' on here....

ESTEE

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Estee-

I feel the same way

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Hey, who says I can't have more than one sister??

Estee: you can be my adorable older sister (she's such a knockout btw).

Stinkypantz: you are my little sister too; you will always have a very special spot in Rayzorblade's heart.

• Aztec
    Aztec

Ray, be prepared...you are gonna have tons of sister's the way you're going...LOL!

Oh well, guess I can't keep you all to myself now can I?

~Az

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit