by Atlantis 13 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

2017 WTBTS Financial Statement Ireland

https://we.tl/f55k8Sawsm

Atlantis!

• shepherdless
    shepherdless

Looks like the accounts for Ireland would be quite healthy, if they weren't sending all that money to the branch in Germany.

I notice that donations are on the decrease, praise Jah.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

shepherdless:

I notice that donations are on the decrease, praise Jah.

Yes, and I hope the donations keep dropping too! I think JW's are finally seeing that their donations are going for court cases, and not for the Worldwide work as they intended. Seems as though every other week another child abuse case surfaces somewhere.

Atlantis!

• Fay Dehr
    Fay Dehr

Are they becoming mainstream? They now have a Relief Fund!

Wait...sorry, that relief fund contains just £26 (of the £1m+ funds total - the rest is for building the real estate property empire). Still, £26 would buy 13 cups of coffee for the homeless. It's a start, bless 'em...

• Bruisedandbleeding12
    Bruisedandbleeding12

Thanks Atlantis!!

• jwleaks
    jwleaks
    • Fay Dehr - Are they becoming mainstream? They now have a Relief Fund!
      Wait...sorry, that relief fund contains just £26 (of the £1m+ funds total - the rest is for building the real estate property empire). Still, £26 would buy 13 cups of coffee for the homeless. It's a start, bless 'em...

Are you kidding. There's only one type of coffee the anally retentive Tony Morris III would drink. A coffee made from beans squeezed through the ass of a cat, namely a Kopi Luwak coffee for €85.

http://www.dailyedge.ie/most-expensive-coffee-ireland-1233817-Dec2013/

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    Shepherdess: Looks like the accounts for Ireland would be quite healthy, if they weren't sending all that money to the branch in Germany.

Hmmmm

Are the JWs in Ireland helping to pay the church tax for German JWs?

• Splash
    Splash

Income down by 15% over the previous year.

WT say that God removes His blessing when there's unresolved sin.

Whatever the cause, long may it continue.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Watchtower finances look okay in Ireland at least. They don’t have a branch to maintain any more so I’m not sure where all the money goes. Although I heard they still own the branch building and use it for meetings. Maybe the Britain branch will be asking for some of the money to be transferred, or the US.

Their level of donations indicates that each publisher contributed over €300 to the WWW over the last year. That’s a bit higher than I would have guessed, but it does include legacies. Nevertheless I think it’s probably lower than most other comparable groups.

• shepherdless
    shepherdless

Hi OrphanCrow, there is nothing to indicate that. These accounts are similar to the Britain accounts in that a large amount of money described as destined for Africa etc, gets routed through the German branch (Jehovas Zeugen).

It would be fascinating to see the financial statements of Jehovas Zeugen. It seems to play a key role in the international finances of the Borg.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit