What if.

by LAWHFol 31 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DarioKehl
    DarioKehl

It's Saturday night. Ima buzz out for some pizza & beer with my atheist & exjw friends. When I get home, I'll have a nice tug and sleep in all morning. In other words, there's no way I'm going to dialogue with an amatuer about hard solipsism in a forum where cult escapees help each other survive. Nope! Not gonna do it.

meanwhile, here ya go. you need some of this:

• LAWHFol
    LAWHFol
    I'm gonna go smoke some more wax and then have pizza as well. You have a good day sir. : )
  • LAWHFol
    LAWHFol

Btw - I'm not speaking of solipsism.. I'm speaking of the teaching taught by all sages & religions.

I said, “You are gods, sons of the Most High, all of you. - Psalm 82:6

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    Then myself and god shall have a beer.
  • OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I have found myself. The gods of man's creation do not exist.

I am glad you offered this thread for me to get that cleared up for you.

• Viviane
    Viviane
    I'm not lost. How can I find myself?
  • Heartsafire
    Heartsafire

LAWHfol your original question sounds philosophical and I really don't know what to say except that it reminded me of something my philosophy professor taught about worshipping science, math etc. There was once a cult that formed to worship math. They believed math was the only perfect thing in all the universe, and therefore to be perfect they had to forego fleshly desires and devote their entire lives to studying math. Further, they believed that when they died they got to study math eternally in an afterlife. Pythagoras started this cult if I remember correctly. You know, the triangles guy. Anywho...I feel this post is random and pointless...but what the hey I'm going to post it anyway. Enjoy.

• Ruby456
    Ruby456

lawhfol

What if we only find God, once we have found our self?

you become an adult?

• Saintbertholdt
    Saintbertholdt

Vivianne,

I'm not lost. How can I find myself?

Low dosages of Adderall.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange
    What if we only find God, once we have found our self?

That was my experience.
    They called me a narcissist.

Doc

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit