How Screwed Up Are You Because You Were A Jehovah's Witness???

by minimus 85 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

We all do become disillusioned at times, don't we??? However, we are a tad screwed up, whether or not we realize it.

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

alt

Not me N O O O OOOOO NOT ME!

Katie

• dawhistler
    dawhistler

I have not been in the jws for 20 years however I just met a recently awakened person. We talked for two hours about the jws and I felt that he was a carbon copy of me!

A lot of issues can be answered by just looking back on the 70s and the fear based vomit issued by this cult. No my parents were not perfect and they had a lot to do with some of the dysfunctions I am dealing with. But like lacing a hydrogen bomb with a booster element, the damage was done to my parents who boosted it to me. I realize now why I have no forward vision really, find it hard to accept pleasure, still dont "do" birthdays and feel absolutly nothing about any holidays. 1975 and (where I was from) 1978 the battle of armegeddon was to take place. I said my goodbyes to being normal then.

I became very fearful and self reflective just waiting for "the battle" Sure I'm 42 now but it is refreshing to get this awakening.

Dawhistler

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

I am completely screwed up.... But I can't blame the witnesses, it's in my genes.

-

And the world shall tremble in the wake of the Blue Bubblegum
    Dutch District Overbeer

• Mr. Kim
    Mr. Kim

Still evaluating..............................

A little angry but not as bad as I seem....................

• minimus
    minimus

Dawhistler,WELCOME........Now, what are you waiting for, seriously???

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit