Anthony's Graduation 5/29/2003

by SheilaM 15 Replies latest jw friends

• BadJerry
    BadJerry

congrats to you all,

we too had a graduation for our first born this year. I like the blue gowns you have, our sons school had red. His brothers called it his red dress. But when they were all together it did look nice. Our entire party afterward consisted of one set of grandparents, his one aunt (who is also his godmother when he was baptized before we came in the borg) and a cousin. We laugh as we told them all that all our friends dumped us and they were the extent of the party. They are happy for us in our decision.

from IMANALIENTO logging on to hubbys ID

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Lyin, Petty and Ima: Thank youYep I love his blue gown. I had to graduate in GOLD GOLD was NOT My color LOL

Seems he just graduated now he is gone <sigh>

• SheilaM
  • manon
    manon

Sheila & Thunder,

You guyz make the prettiest, happiest, looking kidz ever. I truly hope Anthony hangs on to that smile forever he wears it so well.

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Manon: Aww damn made me cry...Thank you so much

• bikerchic
    bikerchic
    Aww damn made me cry...Thank you so much

Well I have tears rolling down my cheeks as I'm typing this..........

Anthony first off Congrats on your graduation and your enlistment, you have so many opportunities ahead of you and you sound like you have it all figured out at such a young age, I know you'll go far. As some have said you have a beautiful smile that truely raidates from your heart. Go do great things! And don't forget to call your Mother!

Sheila and Thunder, you are really wonderful parents and have so many reasons to be proud of your kids. It makes me happy/sad to read about them and see the pictures. Happy because I feel the same way about my own and sad because they are so far away! I miss them I know how you are feeling now and no it doesn't really get better, and hearing from them makes me miss them more. Well I'm gunna go have a good cry.............

(((((((((((Sheila,Thunder & family)))))))))))))

Katie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit