It’s started COBE asking all appointed men if they are fully vaccinated

by Indoubtbigtime 30 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Indoubtbigtime
    Indoubtbigtime

There is a huge problem now in all congregations as the GB stubbornly will not do the U turn on staying fully vaccinated that many hoped they would do.

All congregations around the world the COBE has to ask all ministerial servants and elders if they are fully vaccinated (meaning no more than six months since last shot)

There is a massive problem now with many many Jdubs not getting their latest boosters and not wanting to stay fully vaccinated

but more serious than that is how the GB painted themselves into a corner with these vaccine mandates.

most governments did a U turn on the vax mandates but the GB can’t get out of this one so easily

if they now do a U turn and drop the vax mandates it’s like they are saying Jehovah was wrong before when they kept saying things like “what does Jehovah know” when referring to the experimental medical treatments

I seems all the numbers will be seriously down for pioneering even if the hours have been dropped to 15 during the special memorial and CO visit months, as only fully vaccinated can go

if anyone unvaxed pioneers then they will be asked to go to the pioneers meeting with the CO and it will need to be verified if they have stayed fully vaccinated

the even worse part is how the GB just can’t get out of this one now, more and more people are questioning if the vax was safe or effective but if you question that then in other words you are questioning if the GB are indeed inspired by God

• Gorb
    Gorb

Half of the congregation here was infected last month because of a party 😬

G.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

What does COBE stand for?

As for the vax mandates, anything that helps the rank and file wake up sooner can only be a good thing.

• Indoubtbigtime
    Indoubtbigtime

COBE coordinator of body Elders

the cobe in every single congregation around the work has been directed to ask all appointed brothers and pioneers if they have stayed fully vaccinated and some haven’t had their latest booster but are afraid to say they are having doubts about these injections

• FFGhost
    FFGhost

Just to clarify….

The vaccine requirements are for “theocratic schools” only. Things like the pioneer school, elders school (5 day and 1 day), etc.

if it doesn’t have “school” in the title, a vaccine is not required.

So the meeting with pioneers & the CO, the meeting with elders & CO, etc. are not included. No vaccine requirements for “meetings”, only for “schools”.

That said, I would not be surprised if some (many?) overzealous COBEs start making / enforcing their own personal rules and start badgering people about their vaccination status for unnecessary things. But that would not be the official WTS position.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

The whole thing just shows what happens when dimwits are in charge.

Or in the case of TOMO, drunken sots.

• Indoubtbigtime
    Indoubtbigtime

It’s a very big deal in my hall and for my large JW family which is spread out all over the place many congregations

it started with little comments like “I know we should follow direction even if we don’t understand but I don’t want to keep having these jabs”

now its come comments like “It makes no sense to me the COBE asking all appointee men to stay fully vaccinated”

now the comments are along the lines of “well they are imperfect brothers, looks like they made a mistake with the vac mandates for appointed men and for attending any schools”

It would be funny if many are PIMO and just not talking about how they really feel because they feel they are being disloyal to GB. It really has become if you are doubting the vax then you are doubting the GB

we we will prob have new light and the GB will do a U turn and everyone will say “ see how wonderful Jehovah’s GB are looking after us”

• Hellothere
    Hellothere

Jeremiah 17-5 "Cursed is the man who trusts in mankind" Is being fulfilled more and more when it comes to this organization.

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

indoubtbigtime...maybe you and others could/share this video with your extended-it's short. family...https://www.bitchute.com/video/wqmJuFhvz0sT/

let's assume this doctor knows of what he speaks, Expect to see a lot of very sick elders and MS in the near future. From where I am sitting, the GB is complicit in democide.

• Indoubtbigtime
    Indoubtbigtime

Thanks for that video but it really is the case that any video speaking negatively about the vaccines is the same as apostate videos

its funny they want you to watch what the politicians and mainstream big pharma doctors say about the vaccines being so safe and effective but they will never watch anything negative slanted about the vax

I have tried sending some really good info to people and just asking them to think for themselves if it’s worth taking the risk of keep getting these boosters, and they tell me they will never watch it because it would be going against the direction from the governing body.

if you have doubts about the vax you do about the GB

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit