Who Do You Think Is HOTTTT?

by minimus 60 Replies latest jw friends

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

This fellow ...

https://previews.123rf.com/images/bchamberlain57/bchamberlain571310/bchamberlain57131000009/22791843-Homeless-man-with-winter-coat-on-beach-in-summer-Stock-Photo.jpg

• stuckinarut2
  • Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho
    Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho

I just watched @pale.emperor's latest Youtube video on the Governing Body. Not a bad looking English chap!!! I don't remember brothers ever being that good looking, lol. Hey @pale.emperor, you do a great job representing apostates because you sure as hell don't look mentally diseased!!! Could easily see him on the cover of GQ.

• tiki
    tiki

Ralph and joseph Fiennes....Matthew mccoughnahey....Tom Brady is cute... As a woman I don't get why some guys are so enamoured by big asses...or even oversized boobs. The small waistline yes...great legs yes....for an ideal female form take a good look at misty Copeland the ballerina. That is pure beauty of female form. Strong, sinewy....and her face is way pretty.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    JW_Rogue - "Amy Adams used to be really hot, now she is starting to get the mom bod..."

That's called "MILFing".

• minimus
    minimus

Rebecca Hall is hot to me. She was in that woody Allen movie, Vicky Barcelona, I think.

• JakeM2012
    JakeM2012

Selma Hayek, Penelope Cruz.

• daringhart13
    daringhart13

Emmy Rossum..... and brown eye girls

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

i find some asian women very attractive.

so i married this one last year

• Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho
    Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho

@stan livedeath Nice Loubs!!! Where they a special gift from you? Your wife is lucky!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit