Generation Teaching Hall of Shame chart

by truthseeker 11 Replies latest jw friends

• truthseeker
    truthseeker

This is a much simpler chart and replaces the old one which was getting too difficult to maintain.

Direct link: http://oi68.tinypic.com/voy2qs.jpg

• OneEyedJoe
    OneEyedJoe
    That's terrific. I love how they go from using words like "prove" "beyond question" and "obviously" to "apparently" and "evidently" as time ticked by. What's the matter guys? Your new light coming through on a dimmer switch these days?
  • Listener
    Listener

That's an excellant chart, that would be really good as a flyer to hand out at places like assemblies or leave on cars.

How could any JW object that it is apostate material?

• prologos
    prologos
    The 1984 wt showing the generation of anointed overlappees gives details to push the Great Tribulation line right into David Splane's shoulder. Move over man.
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot
    You know something's up when they try to reinforce it with a f**king powerpoint presentation. :smirk:
  • cha ching
    cha ching

This chart is awesome! Thank you for all of the hard work, we have saved it for future reference!

I lived thru those days, I remember those words in the WT of 1968... I was 13:

"Even if we presume that youngsters of 15 years of age would be perceptive enough to realize the import of what happened in 1914"

What 13 year olds don't think sounds logical! Right?

• Witness 007
    Witness 007
    Idiots trying to explain it with charts and graphs...basically we are now MORMONS making bullshit up as we go! "Fool me once shame on you...fool me twice and shame on me I'm brainwashed.
  • DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

With the pattern of the quotes on your chart, we can truly call it "circular reasoning".

Or, "un-reasoning".

Doc

• prologos
    prologos

Note the flip flop shown between the center DS chart and the yellow wt mag 1984. Note: In the Chart the anointed generation will not enter the Great Tribulation, are absent at Armageddon, but the yellow wt mag reads : " some of them will not pass away until all things occur. Not just the timing is wrong, the identity too.

Note that the life line for the generation stops prior to The Great Tribulation/ Armageddon field with David, in accord with their rapture teaching.

• Brainfloss
    Brainfloss

MARKING TO PRINT LATER

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit