You have to pity them

by Brummie 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Brummie
    Brummie

When you encounter a JW who doesnt know you, do you tell them you are an EX? or pretend otherwise?

Last night we were understaffed at work so had to call in an agency worker, I had to leave her in charge of 4 adults with autism while I did the rounds on call, every so often I called back to make sure she was coping ok. We got on well, chatted away and then at about 5am she starts witnessing to me...I end up coming home with 5 magazines..lol, she "placed" them with me.

I didnt want to tell her I was an exjw as it would have ruined the working relationship and made her feel uncomfortable. Yet I felt I was being a little dis-honest by pretending I was interested and taking the magazines from her.

My heart sank when she started witnessing to me, she was such a great lady and I felt real sorry for her as I watched her turn into a robot and waffle away the old Dan 2:44 etc.

Chances are I will be working with her again at some stage and I have told her that next time we meet we will discuss the magazines she "placed" with me.

aww poor thing - if anything this meeting reminded me how much I do care for them regardless of how I cant stand the filthy WT. They are victims. Perhaps next time I will tell her I am an exjw..dont know for sure if I should?

Brummie

• SwordOfJah
    SwordOfJah

That's weird, but pity is what I have for people like you that have been manipulated and blinded by Satan.

• Valis
    Valis

Brummie....maybe you could just simply "place" a copy of Crisis of Conscience with her..

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

SwordOfJah,

That's weird, but pity is what I have for people like you that have been manipulated and blinded by Satan

Can you prove Satan exists?

Spanner

• Brummie
    Brummie

Thanks SOJ, dont pity me though, I have escaped the blatant robotic manipulation that was evident in this poor woman.

Take care

Brummie

PS, do a study on mental manipulation and mind control and get back to me.

PPS, Valis , that kept going through my mind LOL, I will take a copy and leave it in the office next time I know she's on.

• searcher
    searcher

Sword of Jah

satan is consistant.

your god keeps changing his mind about what is the truth

who is the more dishonest?

• Valis
    Valis
    That's weird, but pity is what I have for people like you that have been manipulated and blinded by Satan

You mean kind of like being blinded by new light? snorkelofjah doesn't have to use naughty words ever...he says the most offensive things you could say to an XJW all the time..sheesh.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Francois
    Francois

Hey Spanner, Satan is Butterknife's boss. He just doesn't realize it. I'm not sure why cuz I don't think the living God sponsors organizations that not only protects, but promotes pedophilia; leaves little old ladies to twist in the wind while they're sitting on a fortune; runs a sleazy scheme on the Kingdom Halls whereby the brothers build it, and pay for it - but the GB owns it through some sort of Ponzi scheme, etc.

There is none so blind as he who will not see...around the lumber yard in their eyes.

francois

• Brummie
    Brummie

SOJ, since you are here, I asked this "sister" what part of Jesus was resurrected from the dead? She hasnt been able to answer it. Perhaps you could? He was the last Adam, like Adam he didnt have a spirit, his body was disolved so what was resurrected? His information? At what point did his information die since it was all in Jahs memory?

Thogh you dont realise it, You deny the very resurrection of Christ, hence your religion is the biggest fake of "christianity".

I wont expect an answer since I have never been given one so far.

Brummie

• Hamas
    Hamas
    That's weird, but pity is what I have for people like you that have been manipulated and blinded by Satan.

Another fantastic attention seeking line from the butterknife himself

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit