6-1-2003 is NOT NEW Light on UN

by cort24r 21 Replies latest jw friends

• bikerchic
    bikerchic
    Truth doesn't change. If it has to change, it wasn't true to begin with, and if it wasn't true to begin with, it didn't come from God.

Coffee_black

That's my stand and I'm sticking to it!

Katie

• be wise
    be wise

How come I go to my happy place when I start to read threads like this, I never finish em!

• cort24r
    cort24r

The 6-1-2003 WT does not say UN is no longer the Beast of Revelation or scarlet-colored wild beast. Show we where is said that? The 6-1-2003 WT Paragraph 11: Gog of Magog is identified as Satan the Devil in his debased condition since 1914. As a spirit creature, he cannot carry out his attack directly, but will use human agencies to do his deeds. [u]Who will these human agencies be[/u]? The [b]Bible does not give us details, yet it does give us certain indications that can help us to identify who they will be[/b]. [u]As world events unfold in fulfilment of Bible propecies, we gradually get an ever clearer picture[/u]. Jehovah's people avoid speculation but [b]remain spiritually alert, fully aware of political and religious developments that fit into the framework of Bible prophecy[/b]. First it seem to me that they are ignore the words “Bible does not give us details, [b]yet it does give us certain indications that can help us to identify who they will be[/b]”. This help me to see, that the WT is not going into a detail discussion on the identify or the indications of this instrument in the Bible at this time. The words Bible “[b]does give us certain[/b]” show that they are aware what the Bible has to say on this matter. As for the words “[u]As world events unfold in fulfilment of Bible propecies, we gradually get an ever clearer picture[/u]”. All this statement is showing that we will in the future definitely know the whole picture. The next statement show me that nothing has change on this matter “Jehovah's people avoid speculation but [b]remain spiritually alert, fully aware of political and religious developments that fit into the framework of Bible prophecy[/b]. We are still fully aware what Bible prophecy has to say on this matter, we just do not know how it will fully be accomplish in the future. This is because prophecy is best understood after it is fulfill. . Notice that the above statement is in reference to the "King of the North" and it's identification... The identity of the scarlet colored Wild Beast is the League of Nations followed by the UN ... The June 1st 2003 article there is absolutely NO mention of the UN in that article. The focus of the article is "Gog of the Land of Magog".....and has no reference to the UN. See what you are trying to do is take Gog of Magog from book of Ezekiel and Daniel prophecy which deal with the King of the North and try to say this is the same subject as the Beast of Revelation or scarlet-colored wild beast that deal with the UN. Throughout the article it show who it is dealing with as follow: Paragraph 2 mention God three times in 6-1-2003 WT: 0 It is the attack by "Gog of the land of Magog," about which the Bible speaks in Ezekiel chapter 38. Is it an exaggeration to say that this attack is of greater consequence than is the threat of international terrorism? Not at all, because Gog's attack goes beyond an assault on human governments. It strikes out against the heavenly government of God! However, unlike humans, who may have only limited success in coping with assaults on their system, the Creator is fully capable of dealing [b]with Gog's more vicious attack. Paragraph 12 in 6-1-2003 12: The prophet Daniel sheds light upon a final attack against God's people, writing: "He will certainly go forth in a great rage in order to annihilate and to devote many to destruction. And he will plant his palatial tents between the grand sea and the holy mountain of Decoration."-- Daniel 11:44-45. To different subject and the 6-1-2003 WT is dealing with Gog of Magog from book of Ezekiel and Daniel prophecy, which deal with the King of the North. See paragraphs 2 and 12. No new light

• Hamas
    Hamas

Go away and learn some computer knowledge Cort, I read your posts for 3 lines and get bored to death so soon.

• cort24r
    cort24r

Sorry It was my browser that did not let me doing anything. Is this Better?

Post 5 of 5
    since 24-Oct-01

The 6-1-2003 WT does not say UN is no longer the Beast of Revelation or scarlet-colored wild beast. Show we where is said that? The 6-1-2003 WT Paragraph 11: Gog of Magog is identified as Satan the Devil in his debased condition since 1914. As a spirit creature, he cannot carry out his attack directly, but will use human agencies to do his deeds. ]Who will these human agencies be? The]Bible does not give us details, yet it does give us certain indications that can help us to identify who they will be ]As world events unfold in fulfilment of Bible propecies, we gradually get an ever clearer picture. Jehovah's people avoid speculation but remain spiritually alert, fully aware of political and religious developments that fit into the framework of Bible prophecy. First it seem to me that they are ignore the words “Bible does not give us details, yet it does give us certain indications that can help us to identify who they will be”. This help me to see, that the WT is not going into a detail discussion on the identify or the indications of this instrument in the Bible at this time. The words Bible “does give us certain” show that they are aware what the Bible has to say on this matter. As for the words “As world events unfold in fulfilment of Bible propecies, we gradually get an ever clearer picture”. All this statement is showing that we will in the future definitely know the whole picture. The next statement show me that nothing has change on this matter “Jehovah's people avoid speculation but ]remain spiritually alert, fully aware of political and religious developments that fit into the framework of Bible prophecy. We are still fully aware what Bible prophecy has to say on this matter, we just do not know how it will fully be accomplish in the future. This is because prophecy is best understood after it is fulfill. Notice that the above statement is in reference to the "King of the North" and it's identification... The identity of the scarlet colored Wild Beast is the League of Nations followed by the UN . The June 1st 2003 article there is absolutely NO mention of the UN in that article. The focus of the article is "Gog of the Land of Magog".....and has no reference to the UN. See what you are trying to do is take Gog of Magog from books of Ezekiel and Daniel prophecy which deal with the King of the North and try to say this is the same subject as the Beast of Revelation or scarlet-colored wild beast that deal with the UN. Throughout the article it show who it is dealing with as follow: Paragraph 2 in 6-1-2003 12 mention Gog three times in 6-1-2003 WT: 0 It is the attack by "Gog of the land of Magog," about which the Bible speaks in Ezekiel chapter 38. Is it an exaggeration to say that this attack is of greater consequence than is the threat of international terrorism? Not at all, because Gog's attack goes beyond an assault on human governments. It strikes out against the heavenly government of God! However, unlike humans, who may have only limited success in coping with assaults on their system, the Creator is fully capable of dealing [b]with Gog's more vicious attack. Paragraph 12 in 6-1-2003 12: The prophet Daniel sheds light upon a final attack against God's people, writing: "He will certainly go forth in a great rage in order to annihilate and to devote many to destruction. And he will plant his palatial tents between the grand sea and the holy mountain of Decoration."-- Daniel 11:44-45. To different subject and the 6-1-2003 WT is dealing with Gog of Magog from book of Ezekiel and Daniel prophecy, which deal with the King of the North . See paragraphs 2 and 12. No new light
  • coffee_black
    coffee_black

Wow, am I ever glad I don't have to read, let alone study and learn that bs any more. What a lot of wasted energy! It's going to change again anyway, so why bother learning it in the first place, following men who can't seem to get it straight? All the emphasis on having all the answers (that are bogus anyway) when the answers are not what counts?? No one has all the answers. It's about a relationship, not religion. A relationship with God that doesn't depend on an organization to administer it.. a relationship with God that no one can take away from you.

So many words, and no substance. Amazes me that I spent 38 years of my life falling for that stuff. Sheesh!

Coffee

• integ
    integ

Did Sword of Jah change his name to Cord214, and then start writing like Desi Arnaz just to throw us off?

• integ
    integ

Whoops, I mean cort 24r.

• integ
    integ

Can I change MY NAME to "WRATH OF JEHU"? I don't know what it means but it sounds kind of cool.

• FreeFallin
    FreeFallin

The]Bible does not give us details, yet it does give us certain indications that can help us to identify who they will be ]

How can you possibly quote this, when the Society has published so many books and magazines telling us exactly who would lead the attack. And in great detail,too. And as far as not speculating, I can't even begin to start in on that one.

Free

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit