Long time no see

by caballoSentado 8 Replies latest jw friends

• caballoSentado
    caballoSentado

(Please excuse any errors, my native language is Spanish)

Hi friends,

It has been years, I beleive, since my last post. Just to tell you: I left the JW in 2001 with my wife and kids (Over the UN affair). This is our situation these days: My oldest son is an industrial engineer, he is now in Toronto, Canada, in his second year doing his master degree. My second son is an Economist, graduated in the second position is his faculty (very smart guy), he has his own company with his girlfriend (now earning twice the amount he earned when he was working for a bank). My 17 years old daugther, the apple of my eyes, beatiful girl, blue eyed, sings like an angel.. she is getting her private pilot license next week and plannig to be a commercial airline pilot.... life is good.

Thanks friends,

Jaime

(P.S. some in my wife's family are still JW, but they still all talk to us, they not obey the Unfaithful Slave, jaja)

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

The greatest revenge is living a happy & successful life!

• DesirousOfChange
  • John Free
    John Free

Hello Caballo, nice to hear from somebody that goes so far back on this forum. i'm delighted your kids have done so well! It's nice that the next generation don't have to suffer the consequences of jwism- family breakdown, lack of education, missed career opportunities, time wasted. Well done on stopping the rot and bearing the rich fruitage that comes with leaving a destructive group like this one!

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

Hola, Caballo Sentado. Me alegra mucho que las cosas anden muy bien en su familia. Yo comenze en este foro hace unos doce meses. Me alegra saber que existen padres que apoyen la educacion de sus hijos.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

CABALLO:

Congratulations to you and your family on a successful and happy life after leaving the Witness religion. It's a wonderful feeling. Some on the forum are not as fortunate as you.

Regards,

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast

So good to hear all that. Don't let anyone say that higher education is bad. Maybe it's not for everyone but all deserve the chance.

• Scully
    Scully

Congratulations on your family's post-JW success!

How are you and Señora Caballo?

• Are you serious
    Are you serious

Felicidades Jaime por la excelente decisión que tomaron hace años. Se ve por los resultados.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit