Faces on TV Broadcasting

by TheFadingAlbatros 11 Replies latest jw experiences

• TheFadingAlbatros
    TheFadingAlbatros

I agree that being photogenic is not given to every ordinary mortal.

But when at the beginning of every new month I am confronted with the various faces of those males showing off as a priority on TV-JW (see JW Broadcating September 2017), I am asking myself if I honestly am faced with normal people, or with people who went mental already since ages ago.

Is it maybe due to the fact that the majority of them already do not feel anymore like belonging to ordinary mortals ? Who knows ?

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

You mean like this?

• TheFadingAlbatros
    TheFadingAlbatros

Yes pale emperor. He is one of the specimens, but only one of them !!!

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

Thanks for the laugh of the day Pale Emperor, that picture is f**ing hysterical !!

• NotBlind
    NotBlind

This is what happens when the only qualifications to do anything in the Tower Slave International organization are "spiritual qualifications." Common sense would dictate that being an effective communicator, moderately intelligent, talented, and even a bit photogenic would be requirements for being on JW-TV, but NO! The only qualification is "spiritually qualified", which guarantees that the only people who will be anchors on this show will be their seven perfect popes, and their closest lackeys.

It's this kind of blindness to real-world qualifications which leads to so much incompetence at Bethel and in the congregations.

The certified accountant won't normally be handling the accounts in the congregation; it will be some pioneer/MS who graduated from homeschool and majored in window washing who can't add 8 + 7 without a calculator. Then they act surprised when money is misplaced and the books are screwed up.

The few JW's with professional broadcasting talent won't be used for JW-TV, they'll pick the GB member who looks like Marshall Applewhite. Then they act surprised when people laugh and wonder what the heII is going on in Bethel.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

If you've ever wondered what a clown on steroids looks like....

• dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee

I ask, how different are the two pictures?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marshall_Applewhite

Breaking News: Heaven's Gate Cult Still Alive and Checking ...

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Not different. At all.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

I noticed that resemblance years ago, hence this video.

Applewhite

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

,Please Governing body of Jehovah`s Witnesses and those responsible for JW.Org don`t sack him or palm him off somewhere but give him more exposure ,more time in front of the camera.

He gets an "E" excellent for facial expressions come" gestures"

This brother will do more for JW.org than any other personality on the TV broadcast

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit