“I’m young and healthy so coronavirus won’t affect me” (why we need to stop this disease at ALL costs!)

by slimboyfat 43 Replies latest social current

• JimmyYoung
    JimmyYoung

The misinformation on this is amazing. Stop panicking. Stop spreading bull shit. LMFAO triple antibiotic nose plugs. What a fucking joke. This is just one bull shit thing of a lot I read above. Antibiotics do not now nor ever have been something to treat a virus. A virus is not alive, a bacteria is a living organism. there never has been nor will there most likely ever be a cure for a virus. A vaccine is not a cure but a way to introduce a weakened form of a virus into a body so it can build antibodies without contracting the disease, what your body does when it does get a virus. Out door pets. Again bull shit. dogs and cats do not get and so do not pass on the corona virus. This is more panic bull shit that has no basis in science.The World Health Organisation issued updated information on Thursday 13 March saying "at present there is no evidence that companion animals/pets such as dogs or cats can be infected with the new coronavirus. One pet in Hong Kong is said to have tested pos for a weak form of the virus. This is in doubt as to it being true. Good god this is such bull crap. This canine patient was in close contact with an infected human, who was likely shedding large quantities of the virus. This led to the virus being in the dog’s nose. There is no indication that the dog is sick or showing any symptoms. Authorities say they will continue to quarantine and test the dog to evaluate if the canine patient becomes ill. In short, there was coronavirus on the dog just like there was coronavirus on the floor in the room but the dog was not infected or diseased.

https://microbiologysociety.org/publication/past-issues/what-is-life/article/are-viruses-alive-what-is-life.html

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Yes we should close borders for a period. But that alone is nowhere near enough. It needs to be a worldwide effort.

More than half of Americans have conditions that put them at risk, and the virus has killed younger people.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/12/health/coronavirus-midlife-conditions.html

But another Chinese study showed that 41 percent of serious cases occurred among under 50s, compared with 27 percent among over 65s.
    "It's true that if you're older you're at greater risk, but serious cases can also happen in relatively young people with no prior conditions," said French deputy health minister Jerome Salomon.

https://www.sciencealert.com/the-new-coronavirus-isn-t-like-the-flu-but-they-have-one-big-thing-in-common

https://www.sciencealert.com/even-those-who-recover-from-corona-can-be-left-gasping-for-breath-afterwards

• JimmyYoung
    JimmyYoung

We have found the way to do social distancing its called an I phone.

• tiki
    tiki

Survival of the fittest?

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Transmission has been extremely rapid all over the world.

Don't agree with that comment, its untrue to the facts people who have traveled aboard in the Asiatic region or have come in contact to those who have traveled are susceptible to catch the virus.

For example to date Canada has had only 176 cases in a population of 37 million.

These are documented cases not deaths .

The there is no qestion this can be a deadly virus for some unfortunate few but the wide spread contagious action is not there, not at least in numbers now.

It will be interesting to see what happens in a couple of weeks .

• Simon
    Simon
    For example to date Canada has had only 176 cases in a population of 37 million.

Wrong.

Canada has only detected 176 cases. They have thousands of times more, I guarantee it.

You obviously don't "get it" yet, but that's your problem. This is the final warning - people promoting "do nothing" are spreading a dangerous message and you're not going to do it on my site.

• silentbuddha
    silentbuddha

The number of cases will increase. Most deaths will be for those who have weakened immune systems.

Financial markets will be in unnecessary turmoil(except in China) and people will lose homes and jobs unnecessarily.

My hope is everyone who is overreacting starts bathing in and cooking with bleach, so when this comes back next year they wont be able to see any info about it and wont be able to speak on it

• JW_Rogue
    JW_Rogue

Time to do some Netflix binging I guess...

• millie210
    millie210
    Jimmy Young 6 hours ago

The misinformation on this is amazing. Stop panicking. Stop spreading bull shit. LMFAO triple antibiotic nose plugs. What a fucking joke. This is just one bull shit thing of a lot I read above. Antibiotics do not now nor ever have been something to treat a virus.

The poster is correct that it can help. It helps because it is a mechanical barrier between the inner nasal passages and the outside world.

Vicks or essential oils or even butter would do the same. Its not the antibiotic on the cotton ball - its the barrier.

Since you (or the previous poster or myself) dont know everything. Why dont you limit the lmao and show some kindness. Then you could actually be helpful.

• blubberyk9
    blubberyk9

"Canada has only detected 176 cases. They have thousands of times more, I guarantee it." - Simon

I've heard tell that the numbers are much higher because testing is refused to those who want it in certain countries. The strict guidelines to make them "eligible" cannot be met--even though they obviously have all the symptoms. Without the testing to confirm the cases, they don't exist, right? And any deaths will not thereby be attributed to CV-19. Thus the numbers stay artificially low.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit