WAITING FOR THE WORLD TO DIE.

by nightwarrior 4 Replies latest jw friends

• nightwarrior
    nightwarrior

Why is it that after all these years i have suddenly become aware that ,all jehovahs witnesess or those whom claim to be so called have actualy formed a judegment on the whole world of mankind , by stating that they have the only true message from god,

What is that message and are they the only ones whom talck to the creator, ????????????

The scriptures allways gave times and seasons when god talcked to mankind ,yet the leaders of this tinpot organization have never ever published anything stating that jehovah talcked to any given individual,as he did with mossess or other men of old,my question is do the re followers need proof that they are serving god or are they serving man ,hhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

NIGHTWARRIOR

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Are you saying the Mormons have the true religion?

• Hamas
    Hamas

hmmmm

They are a crazy bunch.

The whole misconcieved approach of the so called organization of God falls on the fact that you MUST believe they are the Faithful and Discreet slave, without this belief they are nothing.

I guess you just have to take their word for it, man.

www.escapethewatchtower.com

• be wise
    be wise

Great heading nightwarrior

WAITING FOR THE WORLD TO DIE.

U should be a writer?

Can I nick it for a song title?

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Hi Nightwarrior,

I thought the subject line for this thread was a good one too.

Barbara Grizutti Harrison used the same phrase as a chapter title in her book about the WTS, "Visions Of Glory."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit