OMG!!! My sister offered me a meal!

by bluesapphire 11 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

Yeap! It all started with that hospital visit when she came to see my baby. From there we began to make eye contact. Then she sent him a gift last week.

Well, yesterday we went over to help my dad paint his patio and she was home. I usually avoid eye contact with her -- not to accommodate her shunning me but because I get teary eyed and don't want her to see.

Anyway, she didn't say a word as usual. BUT .... she started cooking something. She asked me if I wanted some. I almost fell over!

Then when she was leaving she said goodbye to my girls and came up to my baby in my arms and gave him a kiss and then she said, "I really want to talk to you but I have to go now. Can I call you?"

Well blow me over!

Then she said goodbye to my husband as though she had never ever shunned him either.

WTF! I think it might have something to do with the fact that I sent her a thank you note from my son that said basically that he loves her because his mommy shows him her picture, etc. I also left a message on her machine telling her that I felt hurt and frustrated that she is telling people I violated 1st Corinthians, i.e., not eating or greeting a fornicator, greedy person, drunkard, idolater, etc. I said in the message that I am none of those things and resent her implying otherwise to members of my family.

Well, whatever caused this turnaround I don't care. I think we're about to make up. Yippeeee!!! I don't care what religion she is just as long as she doesn't shun me and we can be normal again.

PS, here's a picture of my baby. Of course she can't resist this little guy!

• Gopher
    Gopher

Great story, bluesapphire! Oh if only others of our relatives would "normallize" a bit, life would be better for them & for us.

BTW -- Your photo of the baby isn't showing up. We cannot read your C: drive. Maybe try loading the picture to a place like www.fotopic.net, and link us there?

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Yay! What an awesome story! I'm so happy for you.

• kgfreeperson
    kgfreeperson

That is good news.

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

I'm so happy for you dear. I know what its like to have memebers of your family whom you really care for drop you because of your decision to leave. I am glad that you and your sister are getting back together!!!!!!!

Kansas District Overbeer

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

Oh what a dummy! Okay, let me try to install the picture:

or .....

http://www.shutterfly.com/view/picture_dt.jsp?state=67b0de21a3e96c938403&idx=29

or .....

• neverthere
    neverthere

What a cutie pie you have!!!

How could she resist that cute face and those of your girls?

Good luck to you

Diana

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

Okay, can someone tell me if they can see the picture because all I see is a red x.

• Prisca
    Prisca

Yep, I can see the picture. And what a cutie he is!!

I'm stoked for you that your sister is coming round. See, JWs do have feelings, lol!!

• shamus
    shamus

I am very very VERY happy for you!!! You see? Sometimes people change... I hope that she will!

BTW, your little guy is CUTE!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit