If you have a question maybe I can help doctor of theology and one of Jehovah's witnesses

by Jehovahisgod 23 Replies latest jw experiences

• Jehovahisgod
    Jehovahisgod

My name is Ari Matthew Davies. I am a life experience consultant counselor I have a doctor's degree theology psychology clinical addictions and computer sciences. I am also baptized as well as Jehovah's witnesses.

If you have a question I've got a lot of experience and a lot of real life training. I use my secular college training in conjunction with my theocratic training to help people.

I'm a prison minister I try to avoid the door knocking yes I'm a big chicken in that area! Lol when I look up Bible scriptures I use a standard King James Bible. Just because it's the most common Bible out there.

If you want an honest answer I'll try my best to give it to you.

I also can help you if you have a chemical addiction problem I provide free counsel to a point and low cost training by cash app.

Feel free to ask if you have a chemical dependency problem and I'll give you the best advice I can possibly give you.

I have been recovered from my chemical addiction now 34 years I would love to hear your chemical addiction story perhaps you could identify with mine.

So if you have a question just ask I'll be honest if I don't know I'll tell you I don't know.

• Riley
    Riley

When I watch Star Trek, are Captain Kirk and Captain Picard part of the same " Generation " because the term generation means three life times in a row now.

If so, why was the new Star Trek called " Star Trek, the next generation ".

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

I have a question: your bio sounds like you have obtained quite a bit of knowledge in various fields-with all that knowledge, why are you still a JW? Others with far less education were smart enough to leave the cult.

• ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer
    I am a life experience consultant counselor...
    I am also baptized as well as Jehovah's witnesses.

I take it your primary language is not English, otherwise how could you be so highly educated and speak such terrible English?

I try to avoid the door knocking yes I'm a big chicken in that area!
    Lol when I look up Bible scriptures I use a standard King James Bible. Just because it's the most common Bible out there.

You don't sound like a Jehovah's Witness at all.

I also can help you if you have a chemical addiction problem I provide free counsel to a point and low cost training by cash app.

Or could you perhaps be a troll?
  • carla
    carla

Are you counting your time here?

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

Hi there Jehovahisgod,

Can you explain why Jehovah's Witnesses lie about Jesus being their Mediator when the WT has stated many times that he is not? Why do they try to hide it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqwH_USEzpU&ab_channel=BibleReady

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Yes, I got a couple questions.

JWs believe that the governing body are God's only channel on the earth, and that they must obey the GB to remain in the good standing.

Why have the GB got religious things wrong? - is that the GB messing up, or is their communication line to God a bit dodgy?

Why should JWs follow the GB, and not Christ?

Why is the faithful slave parable taken literally, and not left as just a parable?

Does the JW org owe victims of child abuse money?

• markweatherill
    markweatherill

Does antidepressant dependency count as chemical addiction, and how is alcoholism comparable?

• Foolednomore
    Foolednomore

Why are you here?

• Magnum
    Magnum
    I also can help you if you have a chemical addiction problem

I can help you if you have a mental addiction to a religious cult, the members of which are delusional.

I'm really not trying to be mean, but I just can't help but notice that your writing is indicative of one who has very little education and/or intelligence. If English is not your first language, then I certainly understand; however, if English is your first language, then you should not have graduated from the 6th grade.

You write that you have "a doctor's degree theology psychology clinical addictions and computer sciences." Do you mean you have one degree with concentrations in all those areas? That would be odd, but that's what your wording indicates. Or, do you mean that you have several degrees, each with a concentration in a different area?

Again, I'm not trying to be mean - just honest. It seems to me to be presumptuous for you to come on here and think you are going to instruct us. One of my favorite quotes is "An educated man is one who is aware of what he does not know." I don't think you are aware of how much you don't know and how much we do know.

From where did you get your degree(s)?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit