1 bunch spring onions

1 bunch of celery, including leaves

2 cups of green French beans

3 green capsicums

1kg carrots

2 chicken-stock cubes

1 Oxo cube

METHOD

Chop all the vegies into small pieces and put them in a big pot.

Add salt and pepper (not too much salt).

Boil rapidly for two minutes and simmer until it's nice and tender.

If you want it thinner, add a bit more water.

Have as much of the soup as you want, whenever you want.

Seven-day eating plan

Day 1, Soup and Fruit: Eat any fruit but not bananas because they are high in kilojoules. Eat as much as you want.

Day 2, Soup and Vegies, No Fruit: Eat as much fresh raw or lightly steamed vegies as you like. Leafy greens are great but avoid peas, corn and dry beans as they are high in sugar. Reward yourself at night with a jacket potato, a little butter or better still, some yoghurt.

Day 3, Soup, Vegies and Fruit: Eat all you want but no potatoes.

Day 4, Soup and Banana Smoothies: Make a banana smoothie with three large bananas and low-fat milk - it's a great source of potassium.

Day 5, Soup, Beef and Tomatoes: Eat a piece of lean beef or a skinless breast of chicken no bigger than a stack of cards with six luscious tomatoes. You can go easy on the soup today.

Day 6, Soup, Beef and Vegies: go your hardest with the beef and vegies today. You mightn't need soup as much but your body will tell you. No potatoes.

Day 7, Soup, Brown Rice, Vegies and Fruit Juice: You might need more soup today.

While on the plan, do not have soft drinks or alcohol.

You can drink unsweetened fruit juice or cranberry juice, black tea and plenty of water - six to eight glasses a day.

So what happens if you haven't cheated?

By the end of the seven days you should have lost 4-6kg, if you haven't put on those walking shoes and gone for a daily walk you won't have lost as much.

If you lose more than 6kg stay off the diet for a couple of days and then start again at Day 1.

Before starting any new eating plan it is vital to consult your doctor to see if it is right for you.

Let me know how ya go.

• shamus
    shamus

AAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUGHH! THE STINKY DIET COMES BACK TO HAUNT ME!!!!!!

My best friend and his wife went on that diet... they (Bleah) made up all this soup and ate veggies... they had SO MUCH GAS it was utterly horrendous...

And, talk about stink in that house!!! PHEW!! It smelled like an old man's crotch.... OH MY GOODNESS!

They lasted 5 days, couldn't take it anymore, and pigged out at Wendy's....

Hey, that's just my experience with it... I never did try it!

• m0nk3y
    m0nk3y

I have been on this diet before .. it really works .. its fantastic for shedding heaps of weight FAST.

I'm actually about to go back on it .. I'm really good at loosing weight and really bad with self control

m0nk3y

• Gizmo
    Gizmo

Yeh? I just thought I'd post it, cos it was featured on a current affair...and people were raving about it...so...I thought if anyone feels they are a little heavy and going to an apostafest, they may want to lose a little extra weight before they drink it all back on...hehehehe.

Just a thought.

• m0nk3y
    m0nk3y

HHA yes well .. can I ask Gizmo .. do u live in australia ? becoz your profile says your from Iraq. I imagine your in australia if you also saw this on current affair .. although Im pretty sure it was on Today Tonight

• Prisca
    Prisca

Yep, I saw it on Today Tonight too

• Englishman
    Englishman

Indeed it does work, I've tried it.

Basically, for every 200 calories of this brew that you eat, the body burns around 300 calories digesting it.

BTW, leave the widows open.

Englishman, methane class.

• Gizmo
    Gizmo

Monk3y:

No we get Today tonight in Iraq too, Allah Wendt is the host, and Muhammad Ben Mahmut Martin is on a Current Affair.

And why was this posted under child abuse ?????????????? oops.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    bananas because they are high in kilojoules

Damn those kilojoules!!

lol, so people actually say that instead of calorie?

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

This works too:

Eat less, exercise more

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit