I feel like feeling sorry for myself

by Aztec 44 Replies latest jw friends

• Aztec
    Aztec

I want to vent and feel sorry for myself for a sec okay?

If you don't like these sort of threads then please ignore...

I had/have a sucky father who abused me mentally and physically and a mother who looked the other way. My grandfather was the P.O. of my cong but he looked the other way as well. My uncles and aunts did the same. There is so much I can accomplish if I set my mind to it, but I am just in a feeling sorry for myself sort of mood. I hate it when I feel this way! Nothing procactive comes of this.

~Carrie

Damnit!

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Carrie

I think we all have times like this and need to get it out

So go for it.

Some of us got a really raw deal

Nice thing is

It will pass

• berylblue
    berylblue

Carrie ....please write to me

[email protected]

• Aztec
    Aztec

Thanks Lady Lee! You really are a Lady. I'm slowly feeling better already. *weak smile*

~Carrie

• Aztec
    Aztec

Rosemarie thank you!

~Carrie

• nilfun
    nilfun

Here's a bit of sunshine for you

I'm so sorry you had to go through that stuff.

• Aztec
    Aztec

Thank you nilfun.

~Carrie

• DJ
    DJ

(((((((((((Aztec)))))))))))) I know. It is behind us now although it still has some of it's affects, the future is brighter than our past. love, dj Us guys have to stick together.

• shamus
    shamus

Aztec,

Being a master of depression, full-time for years and years, I can fully understand these moments... it's okay to feel sorry for yourself, ok? LIfe is hard, and the past can be painful. It's okay to be sad about it.....

We're always here for you.

• AlanF
    AlanF

Aztec, I invited Wildhorses to give me a buzz. That goes for you too. If you like, give me a call at 970-206-1555 if you see this post before 11:30 pm Pacific Time.

AlanF

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit