what happens when god loses his bet with satan

by nowwhat? 10 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

"Ok Jehovah time to pay up I own 99.9% of mankind you have a pitiful one tenth of one percent of followers! SCOREBOARD I WIN!!" says Satan. "Hmmm ok watch this!" says Jehovah. At that he stretches out his hand and destroys all mankind except his 8 million followers. "How many do you have again? I count ZERO! I WIN I WIN I WIN !" and there you have it folks ,the issue of universal sovereignty is finally settled.

• new boy
    new boy

The score board

Adam and Eve, Satan got two people, god zero.

Noah and the flood, God saved only eight people and killed millions of Satan’s people.

The great world of Armageddon, God’s people number only about seven million, Satan’s people number around seven billion.

After the Great War and at the end of the thousand years of peace? We don’t know. But the Bible says a “great crowd” would go Satan’s way.

So numbers wise it looks like Satan has three or four victories and God zero.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Perhaps the problem is that God chose a really shitty "PR Team" (WTS/JWs) to represent him? Time for a change there, Big J?

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

Yes God have killed millions and Satan 10 and even these he shares with God, since God allowed him to do it as part of a bet. The seven sons and three daughters of Job. God lost his bet with Satan 7 million year ago and now he is blaming us. If there is a redo (creation of mankind) on God's part maybe it would be best to create mankind with NO brain.....

• A Believer
    A Believer

Really just shows how dumb Satan is because any way he loses.

• never a jw
    never a jw

what happens when god loses his bet with satan?

Same as before, he destroys humanity and starts a new game. It's like when playing a chess game, the losing player prevents his/her embarrassing defeat by throwing the chess board and all the pieces to the floor. Jehovah can't lose!

• sir82
    sir82

Even Jehovah's "victory" is dumb. 8 million followers out of 8 billion humans? That's 1 out of every 1000.

Even a broken clock has a better success ratio than that (It's correct once every 720 minutes).

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

I hate a sore loser...

• redvip2000
    redvip2000

Even Jehovah's "victory" is dumb. 8 million followers out of 8 billion humans? That's 1 out of every 1000.

Looks like Jellohoba plays the numbers game, just like those guys that ask every single woman if they want to F*ck until there is one that say yes. Jellohoba asks 8 billion people and only 8 million say yes. Dare I say that even the horny desperate guy would do better.

• NikL
    NikL

Reminds me of a great oldie by Chris DeBurgh...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnaUvPoiTfQ

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit