Leo Greenlees,

by Kiwi 46 Replies latest jw friends

• chasson
    chasson

>Folks, I just received the following email from an ex-JW in France. If you would like to be put in touch with him, please contact me privately

well, as an ex-jw in frace, i would be interested to contact
    this ex-jw, if he want to talk to me.

my e-mail: [email protected]

thanks in advance

charles

• thinkers wife
    thinkers wife

Chasson,
    Did you mean to print up the email. If so it didn't appear. What does it pertain to?
    TW

• metatron
    metatron

Aren't there at least two former secretaries to the GB
    who are still alive - and left the organization?

This is getting interesting.

metatron

• outnfree
    outnfree

TW,

I think Chasson is wanting the ex-JW in France to contact him. Chasson might want to e-mail SFJim for the address.

The e-mail FROM the French ex-JW is contained in SFJim's post above -- about the 8-yr. old being publicly groped in Malta.

Hope this clears things up for you.

outnfree

• NewLight2
    NewLight2

bttt

• NewLight2
    NewLight2

bttt

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

If someone had bothered to check with the online US registers, they would have found out that Greenlees died on 17th february, 1988.

• NewLight2
    NewLight2

bttt

• minimus
    minimus

If greenlees was such a pervert with children why wouldn't somebody come forward with some damning information? If he abused children as is suggested, wouldn't it eventually be publicized? After all even if Bethel has its secrets , this one seems too huge to keep concealed.Maybe in the 80's things might not be brought out, but now with so many people who were in Bethel, out, it seems like there should be some real verification.....btw...I believe all these allegations are probably true, it's just not provable to critics.

• AlanF
    AlanF

To minumus:

The matter has been publicized all over the Internet, as for example in this thread.

As for how the information became public, various ex-Bethelites and a few who had direct contact with Greenlees told me and others about what happened.

You don't expect Watchtower to come right out and make an announcement, do you?

AlanF

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit