Simply the COOLEST commercial ever

by pr_capone 18 Replies latest jw friends

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

Its a bit of a big file folks so if you either have a high speed internet connection or if you have a lot of time... I suggest you take a peek at this.

http://home.attbi.com/~bernhard36/honda-ad.html

Kansas District Overbeer

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Apparently, it took many, many tries to perfect this visual.

No faking whatsoever. It reminds me of a kids game from the 1960s called: Mousetrap.

It's very well done.

You're right, it is a very cool commercial.

VW/Volvo/BMW or Mercedes could not think up anything like this. They're too uptight.

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

I think there was faking. Like how the wheels slowly went up the ramp. . that looked questionable. Nevertheless, it was a cool commercial .

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

I used to play that game with my neighbor all the time. I remember the jingle for the commercial "Mouse Trap, I guarantee! Its the craziest game you;ll ever see" LMAO

Apparently it took well over 350 takes to make this one commercial. The only thing I have trouble believing is the 3 tires going up the ramp. I dont care how well you weight them... I think that was computer enhanced. Aside from that... damn good.

Kansas District Overbeer

• qwerty
    qwerty

Enjoyed that brilliant, thanks for the link!

Ray, great game mouseTrap! I can see why it reminds you of it.

Qwerty

• Francois
    Francois

Rube Goldberg LIVES. (And I doubt anything was faked. If I was to take something like that on, it would be a matter of honor that nothing was anywhere NEAR being faked.)

Cool. Very cool

francois

• Aztec
    Aztec

Wow! That was cool! It definatly reminded me of Mousetrap! But then I just played it this weekend with my son..LOL!

Somebody spent a lot of time getting all those items lined up just right!

~Aztec

• Realist
    Realist

i think they stole the idea from tom and jerry!

cool spot!

• searchfothetruth
    searchfothetruth

The coolest ad. ever?....agreed.

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

So awesome. Man, can you imagine the people behind the scenes praying that it would work? LOL So much to set up.

ash

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit