2021-08-August-S-147-Announcements And Reminders!

by Atlantis 22 Replies latest jw friends

• FFGhost
    FFGhost

A-hoooga! A-hooga! All hands on deck! This is not a drill!

"Send lawyers, guns, and money, dad, get me out of this"

Wait a minute - if Splane says (in his Saturday afternoon convention talk) that Jesus recommends settling everything out of court because the criminal and civil court systems of the entire world are hopelessly corrupt, why do they need so many lawyers? It doesn't seem like there would be an urgent need for gobs of lawyers if all they need to do is negotiate out of court settlements for "lying apostate" accusers.

• Marcial
    Marcial

Merci Atlantis

ce rappel mentionne à la toute fin que le caractère sacré de la vie est pris en compte. C'est très ironique quand on sait combien de personnes sont mortes à cause de cet organisme qui leur interdit les transfusions sanguines ou encore plus bêtement prêt à leur interdire un vaccin s'il contient une molécule sanguine non homologuée par leur collège central sans inspiration....

Cordialement à tous

Marcial

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

jonahstourguide:

You are welcome and if you need any other documents to help with your project, just let me know.

zahoots:

You are always welcome!

Mowgliandbalu:

You are welcome!

Atlantis!

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

FFGhost:

You make a good point there!

Marcial:

You are always welcome!

Atlantis!

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast

Thanks, as always Atlantis. The little nails in the coffin just become legion

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Slidin Fast:

You are welcome Slidin! The coffin is getting pretty full of nails by now. But we can always find room for more nails!

Atlantis!

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

The WTBTS' cry for more attorneys is like the chicken and egg dilemma...which came 1st...WT or lawyers?

Someone on exjw reddit posted this. I thought...how clever!🤣

The WTBTS needs lawyers to survive & lawyers need crooked clients like the WTBTS to survive!

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

...which came 1st?🤣

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

JW GoneBad:

Someone on exjw reddit posted this. I thought...how clever!

Yep, that was me Grandpa! And I think John Redwood posted about the attorney part. At least I think it was him.

That's what happens when you get to be 300 years old like me, you can't remember anything. (Now let me see, what did I do with my bifocals?)

Grandpa!

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Atlantis...you're a thorn to the WTBTS but your a valued member here and you have a great sense of humor!🤣

Kudos to John Redwood (Mark O'Donnell) & his wife for all they do!👍

God continue to bless y'all!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit