Continuation.. A request to remove your name & records from JWs-

by FreeofGuilt 0 Replies latest jw friends

• FreeofGuilt
    FreeofGuilt

Thanks so much for all of the good legal advice! I have been digging & found the following : The following is what I found on www.hedning.no/hedning/arkiv/jv/unit5a.htm regarding a person requesting that the elders remove his/her name/records "If a baptized person insists that he does not want to be part of the congregation and requests that his name be removed from all our records, we should comply with his request. Since he takes such an adamant position, encourage him to put his request in writing. If he refuses to do this but states resolutely before witnesses his decision to disassociate himself and not be known as one of Jehovah's Witnesses, the witnesses to his statement would be asked to put this in writing and sign it." This info was taken from the elders secret book"Pay Attention to Yourselves and to All the Flock" see www.hedning.no/hedning/arkiv/jv/unit5a.htmBUT, DOESN'T THE HEADQUARTERS HAVE A COPY ON FORM( S-77 and S-79 forms ) ACCORDING TO THE ABOVE WEBSITE? I will have to keep researching this.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit