The longest minute?

by Simon 13 Replies latest jw friends

• tornapart
    tornapart
    Sitting in a car in a tailback on the M25 trying to get to Gatwick airport on time......
  • Simon
    Simon

Red Dwarf was epic. Loved it - looking forward to the new series !

I liked the specials they did a few years ago where they mixed up his Coronation Street character (and Tina was in it, she's mmmnnn)

• FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway
    The longest minute was when it was your turn at the door next and you were working an apartment building with no time between doors and the window is open, they are obviously home, and your presentation is lame and you hate talking to strangers anyway and especially pushing a religion on them when you just wish you could be a normal kid and maybe playing softball or watching Saturday morning cartoons or just snuggled up still in bed. But maybe, just maybe, at the door after this one, the t.v. will be on and you can get a few glimpses of what the kids are watching while your mother talks for a really long time!
  • Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer
    Tough question!
    A treadmill minute is a bit sporadic. It's shorter when I've got Gimme Back My Bullets going in the headset and longer when I'm looking at the calorie counter. Make no mistake about the mystical affect of a good Lynyrd Skynyrd toon. Led Zepplin tends to have the same effect.
    A microwave minute is a little more consist. It's shorter when I'm trying to wiz in the washroom before my wife starts asking what I'm nuking (usually something she had her mind set on) and longer when i'm thinking about my own hunger, but this difference is not very great because in each case I'm anxious to eat. Only in one case I'm distracted in attempt to quickly relieve the bladder.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit