Are You Afraid That You Will Die at Armageddon?

by minimus 55 Replies latest jw friends

• Francois
    Francois

There ain't gonna be no armageddon. Never.

I send you to school, buy your books, and you eat the covers. One more time: NO armageddon.

francois

• minimus
    minimus

Persons that are afraid that they will die at Armageddon are persons that are afraid that they will die. If once we die, we're dead, well, then there's not much you can do about it. And if you just cease living and you recieve no further pain or suffering, I can live with that.

• crownboy
    crownboy
    Persons that are afraid that they will die at Armageddon are persons that are afraid that they will die. If once we die, we're dead, well, then there's not much you can do about it. And if you just cease living and you recieve no further pain or suffering, I can live with that.

Exactly, minimus. I really don't have any kind of belief about what will happen to me after I die. It seems most likely that I will simply cease to exist, so since I'll be unaware of the fact it will bother me as much as my non existence before my birth bothered me. If there's something in the form of an afterlife, then fine, but I'm not worried about it or planning my life around it.

• minimus
    minimus

I'd rather die eternally than live eternally in hellfire.

• KGB
    KGB

No, I have Jesus and I believe in Romans 8:2

" For in the law of the spirit in Christ Jesus has saved me from the law of sin and death"

• KGB
    KGB

Oh and I`m not a JW go figure that one hahahahaha

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Afraid? No. I'll do the best I can with the time God has given me. Whatever happens will be fair.

Let go let God

• Prisca
    Prisca

No, mainly because I don't think there will be an Armageddon as the JWs describe it. Further, as others have said, if God wanted me dead, then there wouln't be much I could do about it, eh?

• avishai
    avishai

F**K NO!!!!

• Sirona
    Sirona

No.

I'm not perfect, but I honestly think that if Jehovah killed people like me just because I'm not a dub - well he can STICK his so called paradise up his arse because he'd be no God of mine.

If, however, the dubs are wrong and Jehovah isn't so nasty, well what do I have to be scared of?

Sirona

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit