I'm An Adult Today!

by SanFranciscoJim 9 Replies latest jw friends

• SanFranciscoJim
    SanFranciscoJim

Today marks the 21st anniversary of my being disfellowshipped.
    I suppose that makes me an adult apostate?

• willy_think
    willy_think

big jim, happy anniversary!!!

the ideas and opinions expressed in this post do not necessiarly represent those of the WTB&TS inc. or any of it's subsidiary corporations.
  • Fredhall
    Fredhall

You are on the ball dude.

• JanH
    JanH

Happy "birthday", Jim. I will not get old as an apostate in many, many years yet. Just a kid, in fact.

Here's for the next 21: Cheers, mate!

- Jan
    --
    Faith, n. Belief without evidence in what is told by one who speaks without knowledge, of things without parallel. [Ambrose Bierce, The Devil´s Dictionary, 1911]

• riz
    riz

Happy Anniversary/Birthday, Jim! ((()))

Does this mean tonight you get to celebrate your '21-er' again? Wooohooo! I'll have a glass or three of champagne in your honor.

rizzy

Insanity in individuals is something rare- but in groups, parties, nations, and epochs it is the rule. - Nietzsche

• SanFranciscoJim
    SanFranciscoJim

OK, so I was wondering.....
    You know how when a couple celebrate a long-term wedding anniversary they re-marry each other in a symbolic ceremony?
    Well, what do you think of this idea:
    Go to my local Kingdom Hall and ask a Judicial Committee to meet with me so I can be redisfellowshipped!!!

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

No, no, no....what you need to do, Jim, is to get UNbaptised.

• JAVA
    JAVA

SanFranciscoJim,

Now when you celebrate the Memorial at the KH, they can't card you when you chug the wine!

Happy Anniversary, old man!

--JAVA
    ...counting time at the Coffee Shop

• SlayerLayer
    SlayerLayer

No more getting your hand stamped when you go to all those apostate bars! Happy 21st!

• Flip
    Flip

RedhorseWoman, how on earth can an individual get “Unbaptised”!….take a dip in a tanning booth?

Congrats SSJim! Here’s to finally coming to your senses and utilizing your innate good judgement.

Flip

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit