The stupid dems are tying to push BS in the infrastructure bill, who would have thought it.

by mickbobcat 15 Replies latest social current

• carla
    carla

Yes, thank you, you made my point more succinctly. (I figured you knew all that anyway) Surprisingly even wind farms and solar also have their issues. My question was rhetorical not pointed at you and I agree with the rape of other countries.

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Utopia is always just ahead.

I can contrast the whole in my iwn conflicts. I admire machines, hate noise. I am, as the miners say, afraid of the dark, so dont like tunnel mines but also do not like the muhlenberg county open pits. And the reclaimed hollers aint the same.

Concrete blocks used to be cinder blocks fly ash is a source of lithium. Fly ash is important for cement cement needs kilns run by gas. The roads need concrete and asphalt (oil). Plastic and rubber need oil. Steel needs coked coal.

Paper bags are replacing plastic bags that replaced paper bags. Meantime the towel tp people are bragging about planting trees. You bet, they own huge commercial forests and trees are a crop. We can go back to a garden of eden that never was, the dark ages, 40 acres and a mule, or use industry to maintain civilization. take your choice

• hoser
    hoser

Someone has to pay for the roads. My issue with pay by the mile is how do they enforce it if people don’t want to play the game? There will always be some hack to override the odometer and where I drive is none of big brothers business.

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

Yeah, they do this in Europe on big trucks, the truckers used to put a piece of sponge between the needle and the chart. Nowadays they’re all electronic, you can find plenty of hacks online.

Like the lockdowns, this is just about control. As I said in the other piece about Australia, you let the military enforce this emergency, 200+ people have already been detained and will receive fines up to AUD 500, where does it end, there is always an emergency, the earth will keep spinning, climate change will always happen.

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

I think the mileage tracker will be GPS google put a tracker in an update on my phone. when I found it it showed the time and location I was, complete with an error showing me at a school for 2 hours. I was at a gun range and the school was apparently picked up. Of course Google lets us turn it off🙄

There us a need to pay for roads but the schemes always seem to target lower income and rural. You need above average income to have a tesla and live in a core city apartment.

• pistolpete
    pistolpete
    mickbobcat
    We need to stand up and vote these asswipes out or we will be a shit hole like Europe.

The Big problem we have in the USA is that one third of the voters are idiots or just want free stuff from the government because they are lazy.

The other third don't care and won't vote.That includes JWs who are waiting for Jah's Kingdom to solve everything.

So that leaves one third that do care and actually research the persons who are running for office, figure out what they stand for, research the bills that the current politicians have signed, and then vote accordingly.

Then there's the election fraud that's needs to be fixed. But some of the State's legislatures in some States are run by far left democrats who have changed the election law in their State.

"It's not the people who vote that count, IT'S THE PEOPLE WHO COUNT THE VOTES THAT WIN ELECTIONS."

We are actually fighting a war for our freedom and our Culture.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit