How often are you here on JWD?

by JH 22 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

How many hours a week do you spend on this forum? It does add up, when you calculate the hours.

I must spend about 15 hours a week here, how about you?

• freedom96
    freedom96

Just a few minutes, here and there while working, mostly.

• shamus
    shamus

Way, way WAY too much. Look at my posts! I've only been here for about 1 month.....

• JH
    JH

Shamus, Average 19.24 Posts per day

That's great. Your addicted to this place.

Soon you might be a District Overbeer.

• free will
    free will

way too much. but not as much as shamus. ;)

• shamus
    shamus

Again, this is an example.... I was going outside to wash my bike, and 1/2 an hour later, I'M STILL HERE!!!!

THAT'S IT, I'M GOING NOW. Talk about Obsessive Compulsive......

• nowisee
    nowisee

shamus, well the volume and extent of your contributions is truly amazing.

i thought I was addicted.....

as for me, i usually come on at the end of the evening, between 9-12 pm, but if i have a dialogue going with someone i may come on in the mornings (always i resolve just l0 or l5 minutes, but it always goes into hours -- i can't stop myself). if i go on in the morning i am in trouble because then i just can't stop checking in at intervals all day..... and then there are the weekends.....

well, i am on a lot. if i am not posting i am reading. i have come to care about so many here. and i find the whole experience to be validating and healing.

and i really do find that there is genuine concern and love here.

best wishes, nowisee

• rocketman
    rocketman

I spend about 1-2 hours per day here, I'd say, on average.

• Aztec
    Aztec

I go in streaks! I'll be here every day for a month and then disappear for a while. Not too bad I don't think...

I average about 5 posts per day.

~Aztec

• KGB
    KGB

I am here almost everyday even though I dont post to them all the time I do find a lot of good reading here. Thank you everyone...GOD BLESS US EVERYONE..........

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit