just saw BRUCE ALMIGHTY

by topanga 12 Replies latest social entertainment

• topanga
    topanga

I laughed so hard, Jen anniston was expressionless most of the time.

• gumby
    gumby
    Jen anniston was expressionless most of the time.

She looks good no matter what

I can't wait to see the movie myself. Anything Jim Carey does is good.

Gumby

• Redneck
    Redneck

I tought it was hilariouse saw it yesterday...This is one of his best I think...

Catherine Bell ( Mac on JAG) was in it....that woman is so HOTTTTTTTT...She was great temptress I know I woulda been stupid too...lol...

• teejay
    teejay

I haven't seen the movie, but when I saw the trailer I coulda swore I'd seen that movie already.

• truthseeker1
    truthseeker1

I liked some parts of it, but It was WAY TOO PREACHIE. Almost felt I was at a public talk at the end.

• sandy
    sandy

I thought the movie was great as well very funny. I thought Catherine Bell was great in it too. She was much different from her character on Jag although she is cute on that show too.

I laughed so much through it. I think it is one of JC's best to date.

• freedom96
    freedom96

I enjoyed the movie too. Jim Carey certainly is talented. I think even his serious stuff is good. He deserves the money he makes.

He gives people a couple of hours to relax and enjoy and laugh. Nothing wrong with that.

• wasasister
    wasasister

I liked Jim Carrey in The Truman Show, but thought this movie was a stinker. Even his broad prat-fall humor failed. And the preachy stuff was way over the top.

Like, if God can mess with this jerk's life, why can't He solve REAL problems. Good thing God decided to intervene with a whiner from Buffalo, NY and not Malawi or Kabul. Otherwise, the prayer might have been for food or a cure for AIDS.

I'd give it a 3 out of 10 on the funny scale. What's amusing about a monkey crawing up somebody's ass?

• Francois
    Francois

So, from what I'm seeing here, this movies wasn't nearly as good as George Burns and John Denver in "Oh God"???

And as for good looking women, what do you guys think of Charlize Theron (Pant, pant, pant)

francois

• Redneck
    Redneck

Wasasister its like Freedom said

He gives people a couple of hours to relax and enjoy and laugh. Nothing wrong with that.

and what isn't funny about a monkey crawling back up some hoodlums ass..lol...I enjoyed it more thpugh when it was coming out....

Franciouse...she was really hot and played good decient role in riendeer games I thought...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit