New documentary on March 24, 2018 7 PM on CTV W5

by yalbmert99 24 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• yalbmert99
    yalbmert99

March 24, 2018 at 7 PM, CTV channel in Canada, the show W5 will air a new report on Jehovah's Witnesses. Ex-JWs and others involved. Set your pvr.

• jwleaks
    jwleaks

Marked. Hope someone remembers to hit 'record.'

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

I wait with baited breath ........

• truthlover123
    truthlover123

You know most jw's will not know unfortunately -- this is the start Trey Goudey US lawyer is involved in a class action suit in Canada against org.

• yalbmert99
    yalbmert99

Trailer on top of this page for now:

https://www.ctvnews.ca/w5/

Don't know if accessible from outside Canada.

The whole documentary should be posted online on their site many hours after the show of saturday.

• blisterfeet
    blisterfeet

Looks like Christian and Katja from youtube! They have tons of videos that are very informative!

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

Kevin McFree has released a new Lego video that plugs the upcoming W5 broadcast

(the macarena is brilliant)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=411&v=OyD2mWeZMug

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Bumped for a reminder....

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

".....Everything is awful... Everything is proof Armageddon is near....."

• Wakanda
    Wakanda

Kevin's video above is absolutely brilliant. First exjw video that can make you laugh and cry. And it is less than 7 minutes long!

Way to go Kevin McFree. You have real talent, and I do not see you on a fund me type site anywhere. Real class act. Wish I could say that of people that I see very little talent in... Oh I got a bit snarky there! I'm not talking about JC, btw, but others who are asking for money while their yt videos are horrible!!!

Anyway, stay classy Kevin! San Francisco you stay classy too, as per Ron Burgundy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit