What bizaree "new light" do you see the Watchtower making in the future ???

by run dont walk 21 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

Sisters will be aloud to become ministerial servants and even elders, as long as they cover their heads in the presence of brothers.

• Hamas
  • truthseeker1
    truthseeker1

Yeah right, thats one thing that won't change anytime soon. How about this:

*New Light* We will no longer harbor child molesters.

*Newer Light* The Internet is a useful tool for research.

*Newest Light* We'll use actual researched history instead of writing our own version of it.

• freedom96
    freedom96

They know that the blood issue needs to change, and they have gotten close, but got cold feet. Think of the backlash of all the people who had loved ones who died because of it. That is not going to sit well with the masses, so I don't know if it will ever officially change. The extent of it might be a concious matter with God, and they will be heavy on the don't do it.

When all of the 144,000 die, then they may say the end is even closer, because they are up there getting ready for it.

There will be new understandings of the 1914 issue.

They are experts at blowing smoke up everyones ass, so they will get away with it.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

"We are living in the days of Armageddon". Armageddon actually did start in 1914. Then when Armageddon isn't ending, it'll last for 1000 years.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

An angel will whisper in the Ted Jaracz' ear that the date should have been 507 BCE, not 607.

The rank and file Dubbieswill gobble it up, thinking that somehow this means Armageddon is REALLY CLOSE.

• little witch
    little witch

BY ORDER OF THE GOVERNING BODY.................

WE WILL NO LONGER MAKE EACH OTHER MISERABLE!!!!!!!

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

yes every time the jw's use prov. 4-18 on me about a false prophecy. i like to direct them to prov 4-19 the next verse. he who stumbles don't know the reason WHY!!!! shuts them up fast.....john

• blondie
    blondie
    When all of the 144,000 die, then they may say the end is even closer,

freedom96, of course, that will be hard to determine since no one knows how many "real" or "genuine" anointed are still on earth. Based on the current increase in numbers last year and the lack of a real decrease for the last 10 years, the end is far away.

The WTS says some of the anointed have to still be alive on earth when the end comes. That can be a long way considering one of the GB is in his early 50's and the GB tend to last into their 90's. That gives the WTS at least 40 more years.

Blondie

• shamus
    shamus

BLONDIE!

I'M ANNOINTED AND I'M ONLY 27!!!!!!!

THE END IS STILL FAR, FART AWAY!!!!!!!!!

LET'S GET LOADED!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit