My Farewell To You

by Victor_E 19 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Victor_E
    Victor_E

Dear fellow brothers in arms,

The time has come for me to bid you farewell. This Monday was a day to memorialize our fallen heroes. This was also a day for me to honor myself and all you fellow warriors. I printed out my first post to JWD, The “Wall that Heals” circa may 2001. Amazing how time heals and changes us in our evolution. I took that post and the letter below and burned it. I then went to El Paso’s oldest cemetery where every kind of person is buried. Here you find everyone from a Mexican president, Gen Pershing, famous madams (founders of El Paso) to famous Wild West gunslingers and everything in-between. I decided here is where I wanted the ashes of my JW persona to be scattered as my rite of passage to the next level of my path.

Dear Victor,

Today I am here as your silent witness to honor your past contributions and self sacrifice to the Watchtower god. You have struggled for years trying to find meaning to your twenty years of wasted service. Today, your struggle is over, it was not in vain. Through your presence and misguided dedication you helped those that wanted your help in ways that you may not even imagine. At the very least you helped your ex wife to rise above her childhood abuse and you helped yourself. Your past was instrumental in the work you do and will do on a bigger scale. Consider your twenty years of being a witness as a school you had to attend to fully understand heart, mind and soul control. Congratulations you graduated with honors!.

The Watchtower is an institution among many that God has allowed to exist. In the divine scheme of things these are schools for certain souls to attend in their spiritual evolution. Some never graduate and they grow old and die inside these institutions, it’s their use of free will and destiny.

As every great fallen warrior is honored for their service to their country today is your day of honor and death. Today you die to all your hopes and dreams, fears and misplaced faith you once bought into as a witness. I am here as your inner spirit to witness the death of all your JW ideals gone awry. You must also die to your ex JW hopes and dreams this is not your destiny. All great men rise to do what they are destined to do and today you must look forward to your destiny. As you honor and strip off the false self you had to create to fight for your survival, I as your guiding inner spirit will emerge to serve you. You must learn to trust me, and follow the path of least resistance. All men must die few actually live.

“The greatest general is he who makes the fewest mistakes” Napoleon Bonaparte

So Long

Victor Escalante

• onacruse
    onacruse
    the ashes of my JW persona to be scattered as my rite of passage to the next level of my path

Beautiful. No longer just walking a different path in the same forest, but going over to a totally new forest.

Victor, Enjoy the journey!

Craig

• gitasatsangha
    gitasatsangha

Good Bye Victor. I wish I'd known you.

• Seven
    Seven

Happy trails Victor...forward ever, backward never.

• sf
    sf

{{{{{{{ wishing you well on your continuous journey to Paradise Victor }}}}}}}

Sincerely, sKally

• Simon
    Simon

Have a good onward journey Victor_E ... thanks for visiting and sharing with us.

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

Adios, Victor.

If you're ever in Dallas/Ft. Worth, give me a call.

Stay in touch.

• Robdar
    Robdar

Victor,

May you always hear your inner voice clearly as it leads you towards self discovery and knowledge. Please remember us. We will miss you.

Love,

Robyn

• little witch
    little witch

((((((((((((((((((victor))))))))))))))))))))

Congratulations dearheart. You sound so at peace, it must have been quite a ride!

Hopefully you can drop a line here once in a while, to share your lovely thoughts, and help others, but I understand if you need to move on. Adios Amigo!

• Ghost of Esmeralda
    Ghost of Esmeralda

Victor,

Your wisdom and insights will be missed, but I celebrate your freedom with you. I wish you nothing but peace and happiness as you continue on your journey.

Be well, and thank you for all your posts! I won't ever forget you.

hugs

essie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit