why did jehovah create corona virus?

by stan livedeath 32 Replies latest watchtower medical

• TTWSYF
    TTWSYF

What makes you think Jehovah created this?

Couldn't it have been from people making bad health decisions?

And Jehovah allows people to make poor decisions, doesn't he?

• oppostate
    oppostate
    why did jehovah create the strains of corona virus ?

Ah, I see where you're headed with this question.

The fact of the matter is actually that it <are you ready for this> evolved.

Why does nature keep pulling this sh¡t might be a better question, no?

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

What we can learn from this is that its not good idea to eat some animals like bats.

.......... are you listening China ?

• Wakanda
    Wakanda

"But... have you thought of this - social distancing make paedophilia very difficult. That's a big plus for some."

Yes for some. But,

Not if you live with your perp, like the vast majority. Sorry to burst your bubble. This is a big reason why wt's way of dealing with it is so wrong. Leave it up to the family to report the pedo? When he or she is mom or dad?

This time is extra hard on some people, especially abused kids of all sorts.

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut
    Couldn't it have been from people making bad health decisions?

Humans can spread viruses but viruses are made up of DNA and RNA which creationists believe was created by God. Humans can create vaccines from the matter that creationists believe, God created and use it to protect themselves from viruses that are using human animal or plant hosts to replicate themselves.

• caves
    caves

Wakanda-Not if you live with your perp, like the vast majority.

That has crossed my mind many times since this pandemic started.

If anyone believes in this 'jehovah forever floaty thingy', then absolutely he/ she/ it /thang did create it, by merely allowing it. All creation belongs to Jehovah.

Oh I just saw the question was 'Why' did jeho create it? Because watching billions of people die naturally throughout the course of 1000s of years gets boring so he causes disease to entertain himself. No god I would ever worship would allow such a thing to prove a point. That no one was alive now to even witness to really prove his point.

Why do they even pray to 'jehovah'. I mean the dumb ass does nothing now. Hes outsources his work to jesus. and the 4 horsemen. Literally gave the throne away. And Tony Morris is going to become a king or priest in spirit form to help an apparently weak ass piece of shit son that needs help from 'sinful humans' that he 'bought' from earth, only 144,000. Must have been a tight budget year in heaven.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Dont hold back caves tell us how you really think .And if it helps any i endorse what you say.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

He didn’t. See James 1:17

• yalbmert99
  • JoenB75
    JoenB75

Well it is seems pandemics arises due to man's bad choices. For the human race in general, I find overpopulation more worrying

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit