Music suggestions for my sisters party......

by ScoobySnax 11 Replies latest jw friends

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

OK rather foolishly, (my sister is celebrating her 15th wedding anniversary this weekend), and she's asked her favourite of all time brothers (me of course) to sort out the music. Any ideas bout what you'd play, the family and friends (from past experience) are a bit of a lively lot. And me, being me, I've got all that fantastic 70's 80's music stuff lined up in my my mind. Wham Duran, Thompson Twins, Shaggy, Ace of Base, Village people (can't go wrong there!) Madness, M People, Ottawan, Cher, Madonna, UB40, Chaka Khan, Tina Turner, Queen, ELO, and a bit of the Sixties Hippy hippy shake! etc etc etc.......any ideas about where to start?

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

....and I'm still trying to send a pic to this forum of me and my sister from AOL.....and can't do it......can anyone accept my email and attatchement and post it....(not like its that great)

• myself
    myself

you should research that year and play some music that were chart toppers then.

• myself
    myself

.....oh, and some of the songs she had at her wedding reception.

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Scoob, message me and I'll stick your pic up on my website.

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

Thanx myself......good idea!

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

Steph.... Thanks give me your addy, and I'll send

• myself
    myself

glad you like the idea Scooby, let us know what you come up with, and send us some pics if your sister doesn't mind.

Happy Anniversary (in advance) to Scooby's Sister and Brother-In-Law!

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

Myself..... If only I knew how to post the pic!!!

• Brummie
    Brummie

Now dont even get me started on 70's & 80s dance music.

try these comersial groove thangs

1)Heatwave, jitterbuggin or gangsters of the groove.

2) George Benson, just about anything he did around then. Never give up on a good thing.

3) Shalamar (anything) There it is, Freinds etc 4) Galaxy, Dancing tight 5) Junior Mama used to say

6)Evelyn King, Love come down.7) Melba moore, loves coming at ya. 8) Jacko, off the wall, dont stop etc 9) Sister Sledge Lost in music/we are family. 10) Chic, Good times. Oddysey, back to my roots etc

get into the late 80s 90s with Sould 11 Soul, keep on moving, Innocence natural thing, Mark Morrison, return on de mac, The family Stand Ghetto Heaven,

too many, The worlds yer oyster

Brummie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit