Special no more

by Lost and adrift 10 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Lost and adrift
    Lost and adrift

Hi...wasn't really sure what subheading to post this in. ..

....but just wondering .

Have any of the specials bethelites etc from Ireland been axed now that the UK branch has control. ..and what about the poor sods who sold up hearth snd home and joined the temple farm project have they been kept on.....

• pepperheart
    pepperheart
    I would think only if they are some use to bethel if not be warm and well fed
  • Esse quam videri
    Esse quam videri

pepperheart '.... I would think only if they are some use to bethel if not be warm and well fed ...'

More correctly, ' ....GO!... be warm and well fed ...'

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Ireland had loads of people "serve" as Special Pioneers back in the day, are there any left now at all ???

Most of these guys and gals came from the U.K in the early days, most were O.K, but nearly all thought they were a bit superior to the indigenous Irish. Some were right royal pains in the arse, they would have been weird misfits wherever they went, but they without doubt did not do any good for the JW cause in Ireland.

• Lost and adrift
    Lost and adrift

There were specials in the congregation I was last active in. ..actually they were the lovely genuine types. ..

And in the ruth moram case ...without mentioning names one of the elders was the pain in the rear variety of aforementioned

• Phizzy
    Phizzy
    Ruth Moram case ? I missed that info.
  • Lost and adrift
  • Truthexplorer
    Truthexplorer
    wow just read about the case. Shunning at its best hey! We paid a visit to the Killarney Cong in 1991. Trip down memory lane there for sure
  • Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast
    This Moran case is dynamite. She only lost it because of the statutory time issue but had the moral victory. The human rights issue was aired and won. The WT practices are despicable and immoral. This case should be publicised.
  • Lost and adrift
    Lost and adrift

I know some of the self righteous morons o oops I mean elders involved

This poor woman had to ensure seeing her husband flounce about with another sister and she is the one that ends up in trouble...it would sound pure fiction....unless u have lived a simular nightmare yourself and know how their little brains tick. ...

Of course everyone is told she's just some batty old one with an axe to grind....more like a projection of what we will all be like if we don't escape in time....

And she had years of crap from the elders is say this was just the straw that broke the camels back

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit