How much land does the Watchtower own?

by Gordy 11 Replies latest jw friends

• Gerard
    Gerard

Keep in mind this is a list of WT's properties ONLY in New York.

To see the kind of property (apartment, offices, hotel, farm, etc.) just see the enclosed N.Y. real estate codes:

The one that cought my attention is this one:

http://www.uspdr.com/consumer/aw-commercialdisplay.asp?unikey=6100020030000005200040000000

Its property class is 555 (New York's real estate code for Outdoor Sport Activities) it is a Riding stable, tax exempt. The Watchtower bought it in 01/03/1991 for a price of $2.4 million.

So I guess some big shots in the WT like to spend more money on their horses than their workers.

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002
    Its property class is 555 (New York's real estate code for Outdoor Sport Activities) it is a Riding stable, tax exempt. The Watchtower bought it in 01/03/1991 for a price of $2.4 million.

So I guess some big shots in the WT like to spend more money on their horses than their workers.

The key term here is tax exempt.

The Watchtower leaders will find any way possible, even if it involves outright lying and deception if it means saving a buck. I would not be surprised if they spent money on horses, but I also would not be surprised if this was a ruse and the property was purchased under that pretense just to avoid paying taxes.

The naive rank & file JW followers just believe everything they are told like a stupid lap dog that gets kicked and comes back for more.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit