Who is going to make the earth a paradise?

by Sour Grapes 13 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Sour Grapes
    Sour Grapes

When I was a JW elder and dreamed of living in paradise, I pictured all of the animals, beautiful people, perfect weather, welcoming back the dead and teaching them about God.

The only problem is to get to the point of making the earth a paradise first there will be around 8 billion bodies to bury. Then how are we going to dig through all of the rubble and collapsed buildings using what tools? Who is going to dig the landfill where all of this rubble goes? Maybe we will just dump it into the ocean. I can't imagine that God will start resurrecting millions and millions of people to an earth that is not a paradise yet. I guess that turning the earth into a paradise will fall on the backs of the great crowd that survive the just around the corner great tribulation. I think it may take a 1,000 years of hard work before the earth even looks like a paradise.

I don't think that God will lift a finger to help unless he just waves his magic wand and presto the dead bodies and rubble are vaporized.

I think that the great crowd will make the earth a paradise not God.

Sour Grapes

• moreconfusedthanever
    moreconfusedthanever

My mother's response would be "you are thinking like a human. With Jehovah all things are possible. Do not worry about it. Worry about getting there."

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010
    I don't think that God will lift a finger to help unless he just waves his magic wand and presto the dead bodies and rubble are vaporized.

I was always questioning that myself. Thanks for sharing.

• Acluetofindtheuser
    Acluetofindtheuser

Maybe the higher-ups believe Armageddon will be a worldwide rototiller event. No clean up because the wicked people are down with the dinosaurs.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Who is going to make Earth a paradise?

Any dub will tell you, silly.

Jehovah God , Jesus and a myriad angels are going to do it. That is all they need to know. It is all about trust and faith . Any tough Q's like body disposal and demolition and contamination? ......... "Jehovah has it in hand"

• blownaway
    blownaway

Did you not listen to Tony Tight Pants talk? We are of course.

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

That's why Jehovah is bringing so many Mexicans into the truth!

• Giordano
    Giordano

Can you build a paradise earth over the bones of 8 Billion dead people?

Mother to daughter "Sorry darling we have told you....... do not dig too deep into the dirt.....now put that bony hand back where it belongs."

Are we going to walk around in Hazmat suits cleaning up for the first hundred years?

The fault line of this stupid belief runs right through the weak minded who bought into it. The ones who never thought they would die.

It's right up there with the 72 virgins for every believing Muslim male.

Who thinks this crap is real?

• flipper
    flipper

" Who is Going to Make Earth a Paradise " ?

There is no such thing, it's an illusion. At least living forever in a paradise. A lie. The " great crowd " as referred to in the opening thread are ALL going to die just like the billions of humans on the planet always have ; and always will.

Most of us only have 70 or 80 years to make the best of our short time here on earth in whatever pleasures, good times, and memories we can fulfill, we can possibly live in a beautiful area that reminds us of a " paradise " , or have a " paradise of freedom " in the way we think in our minds - but the Bible or JW version is totally false, made up to keep a carrot dangling in front of 8 million JW's so they won't leave the JW cult and to keep them locked into contributing money to the WT Society. A marketing ploy meant to control people's lives and money.

This is such a crock of shit to me as my now deceased JW parents spent 65 years of their lives being told they'd " never die " . Guess what ? Miracle of miracles - they died ! Just like billions and billions of other humans ALL died throughout history. In my opinion- these false hopes that the WT Society puts out are among some of the cruelest, twisted , criminal things they do to JW's. Just had to vent. This fucking cult destroyed my family that's still inside it. And some of them still desperately hang onto these beliefs fed by the WT Society money making marketing machines on their stupid websites

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

That's a question that most of the blind followers haven't thoroughly thought out that much.

Back in the early 80's NYC area had a hurricane just about like Sandy and we lost power in part of the house, which was weird, the outage lasted from Friday around noon until Sunday afternoon, but at least we still had some lights and could cook, the back of the house where the bedrooms were totally out, but I remember my mother saying, she's just about had it with these lights being out, etc, so I said, how are you gonna live after Armageddon when there won't be any electricity? . . . . no answer.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit