Disfellowshipping

by Gadget 12 Replies latest jw friends

• freedom96
    freedom96

It sounds as though you have had some serious problems in the hall. Is this going to change? What would your fiance do if you got df'd after you got married? Would that cause problems? Maybe she don't care either way, and if so, praise God, and go enjoy your lives without the worry of the WTS.

• Shakita
    Shakita

Hi Gadget:

You need to have a long talk with your fiance. She needs to know EVERYTHING before you take that walk down the aisle. Of course I don't know you or your situation, but since you are here on this board, you are living in two different worlds. You have to choose one or the other, because mixed JW marriages DON'T work! I am speaking from experience here. It is Hell on Earth when marriage partners are on different "spiritual" levels. I wish you well, but it sounds like a bumpy road ahead.

Mrs. Shakita

• Gadget
    Gadget

I've been reading in the elders manual 5c about appeal committees, and that they are to see if the original decision was sound, based on what happened in the original committee. Does this mean that any new evidence heard is not taken into account? Would this explain why the appeal committee was so quick in reaching a decision?

Its so simple, that stuff is great! Cheers

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit