Hi All!

by kelsey007 17 Replies latest social current

• kelsey007
    kelsey007

Havent posted here in a while. Hope all are doing well. Glad to find this forum on current affairs- I also run a board that is themed for facts over propaganda in current events. Many good comments and great links have been posted.

http://pub62.ezboard.com/bucanspy2

Please feel free to visit and post!

Take care

Kelsey

• OrbitingTheSun
    OrbitingTheSun

Hi Kelsey! Good to see you.

• kelsey007
    kelsey007

Thanks! I used to post here quite frequently but had to get down and dirty with work and family issues. Now that the dust is settling with my son I am starting to relax a bit. Jon is 22 now and lost both feet last year due to bacterial menengitis (sp??).

Anyway I enjoy the topics here and will be reading the post!

• Aztec
    Aztec

Hi Kelsey! How ya doin? I will check back into your forums tomorrow hopefully.

Take care and be nice to Jackie!

~Aztec/Carrie

• kelsey007
    kelsey007

((((carrie))))) How ya doing! Nice seeing you over here! This was my old stomping grounds a while back... BTW I spoke to jackie today, yesterday and the day before- and I think the day prior to that- not to mention the e-mails and so forth- So whats youe beef??? LOL

I did stop by and gave my gratitude to you and brad over at tims- Tim locked my threads both times LOL!

Take care!

Kelsey

• Robdar
    Robdar

Hi Kelsey

Welcome back. How's business? My dad asked about you today. I will call you on my off day.

Love,

Robyn

• Aztec
    Aztec

Kelsey, you know I like ya lots but Jackie's my gurl! You be nice to her and you are cool with me okee doke? You piss her off and you have to deal with me and my very big mouth..LOL! Be good Kelsey, Jackie thinks the world of you!

I will go back and reread the posts on your forum tomorrow when I get a chance.

~Aztec

• kelsey007
    kelsey007

Carrie jackie is my buddy and she is sweet as she can be- we will always be the best of friends! I can understand why she be yo gurl!! LOL

BTW I have made you moderator over at my board- being as how we think alike in the political realm-

Robyn!!! I thought you jumped off the planet and forgot about little ole me! How is the job going? I am getting real close to getting rid of the one biz and working hard on ucanspy2- I look forward to hearing from you soon. Tell your dad I said Hi! I got to tell you about my class reunion coming up in Huntsville next month-

Kelsey

• Aztec
    Aztec

Holey moley! You made me a mod? What were you thinking? I might delete certain people.

J/K

~Aztec

• kelsey007
    kelsey007

Well what do they say- payback is a bitch LOL! Hope none of your buddies from over "there" come over and stumble into you over at our board! Look out- CARRIE the cool one is back in town and has power LOL!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit