Has Anybody on the Forum Ever Dated a Scientologist?

by Robdar 21 Replies latest social relationships

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

So, this art gallery that you mentioned - is that where you work? If it is, may I humbly suggest that the next time you meet up w/somebody for the first time, that you do it at a more neutral location, where they can't come looking for you at a later time?

If you have give this guy a formal heave-ho (which hopefully you won't have to do only having met him in person 1 time), I'd be careful not to mention the Scientology as being the primary reason. You know how sensitive religious wackos are.

• Robdar
    Robdar

Syn, baby, are you being a smart ass?

Dan, good suggestion and I thank you for it. I didn't think about a more neutral place to meet because I have been talking to him on line for 2 weeks. Pretty dumb, eh? I wont be that unthinking again.

Robyn

• rocketman
    rocketman

Robyn, sounds like you're dating John Travolta.

"don't worry, I won't try to convert you" - sounds like jws at the door.

• Robdar
    Robdar

LOL Rocketman

Travolta or Tom Cruise.

Rob

• rocketman
    rocketman

Ah yes, I forgot about Cruise. I'd guess you'd rather date him. Actually, he's free (I guess) whereas Travolta is married to the cute Kelly Preston.

• Robdar
    Robdar

After the way that Cruise did Kidman, I think not. And besides, I do not find him attractive at all. I also do not think that Travolta is attractive either.

Robyn

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Rodbar,

He looks younger than my xhusband and has no gray hair, only a couple of wrinkles and has lots of energy.

Two wrinkles and lots of energy. Marry him.

HS

• Prisca
    Prisca

Rob, If you're still wanting more info on the Scientologists, you might want to send a PM or email to Refiners Fire - he has a wealth of knowledge on cults.

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

It’s like jumping from the frying pan (Dub-ism) into the Fire!! I have family (Uncle, grandmother) that is steeped into this “religion.” The cost to progress through the levels is very expensive.

• Gizmo
    Gizmo

Stage 1

I want to introduce you to scientology

Stage 2

"Be vewy vewy quiet I'm hunting "Theatans" hehehehehee.

Good grief!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit