New to the board

by susie 33 Replies latest jw friends

• susie
    susie

Hi my name is Susie. I was a Jw never baptized though for 12 years until my aunt was d'fed and my mother said she would not stop talking to her sister. So she has disassociated herself at the smae time that is now going on 12 years ago. What I see as 12 years of freedom. I am now a born again christian and love to see what i have been missing not knowing the "true" God. And my one prayer is that all of the Jw's would finally have their eyes opened to see what the brainwashing and years or slavery has done to them. Well i just wanted to write about myself and would love to talk to some people on here :)

• gitasatsangha
  • JH
    JH

Welcome Susie. My sister's name is Susie

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

Welcome Susie...

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Welcome... the more, the merrier...

• nowisee
    nowisee

welcome, susie.

i hope you have a good time here and can make some positive contributions. there are many christians here (me too!) and many many others as well. it will be challenging.

my best to you, nowisee

• rocketman
    rocketman

Welcome suzie!

It sounds like your mom was really brave, refusing to stop talking with her sister.

• Gopher
    Gopher

Susie,

Welcome to the board. It's a good place to keep up with what the JW's are doing pulling. I saw you in chat alone earlier, just missed you there. There's a bunch of us there tonight.

Hope you'll enjoy being on board here.

• OrbitingTheSun
  • Cassiline
    Cassiline

Welcome Susie!!

Sit down pull up a chair and relax. There are many here for you to get to know, hope to meet you soon in chat!

Hugs

Cassi

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit